• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we met in the final, would Liverpool get champions league regardless of the result?
No, you'd need to win.

No thx

I'd like to get further

You can batter us in the semis.
The truth is, I fear you guys won't make it that far
qh8VVeJ.png

Jarnet87

Can Madrid or Barca buy Coutinho already.

I swear It is like Deja Vu seeing a Liverpool player waltz down our right side. Kuyt, Suarez, Countinho.

tim.mbp

Alexi Lalas, Fox USA commentator, called Joe Allen slick and creative.

Mario Melchiot, who was the commentator on the Valencia game, was worse though.

As long as we avoid Dortmund, Sevilla and/or Shakhtar till the semi's, I'm good. Same with City avoiding PSG, Barca and/or Bayern. Keeping that coefficient alive should be more important than bitter rivalry as that lucrative 4th spot might be gone soon if Serie A keep doing better in Europe.

At least Juventus bottled it good this week.

Best wishes.

As long as we avoid Dortmund, Sevilla and/or Shakhtar till the semi's, I'm good. Same with City avoiding PSG, Barca and/or Bayern. Keeping that coefficient alive should be more important than bitter rivalry as that lucrative 4th spot might be gone soon if Serie A keep doing better in Europe.

At least Juventus bottled it good this week.

Best wishes.

Losing a CL place might give the English teams a kick up the arse in Europe. The way our clubs treat the Europa League in particular is an absolute disgrace and if we do lose a place then clubs can blame no-one else but themselves.

Since Arsenal last won a CL knockout game, we've won 2 European trophies... now we aren't doing so well in it pretty much no-one is (CL semi-final in 2014 too). City are through, hopefully they and Liverpool can prop us up

Milch pls. I think we could beat most of the teams left (besides you) in a two legged tie.

If we did draw Dortmund we'd have to hope for a miracle.

Honestly, the three Spanish teams, and especially Sevilla, will be a very tough draw for everyone. If we both can avoid them, it's cool.

Jack cw

Bad news for @realmadrid @MCFC @FCBarcelona_es: @David_Alaba will renew his contract till 2021 with @FCBayern
Great news.
They can have rafinha or bernat though.
The fact that the club didnt gave Götze a new contract pretty much confirms he will leave. This summer is the last chance to get a transfer fee for him. Pretty sure we might look for a decent OM. Wonder who Carlo and Bayern get.

mozfan12

Banned
Loving me football again. Been unemployed for the last week and finally got to see a Champions League match in full. Hope the next round is just as exciting.

Blablurn

Great news.
They can have rafinha or bernat though.
The fact that the club didnt gave Götze a new contract pretty much confirms he will leave. This summer is the last chance to get a transfer fee for him. Pretty sure we might look for a decent OM. Wonder who Carlo and Bayern get.

De Bruyne would have been the perfect solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom