• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

DerZuhälter;198591636 said:
You haven't seen many Wolfsburg games have you? They stand no chance. Seriously.
Well, this years Real is probably the most vulnerable in years, so they have a chance, but it's pretty small. They need 2 perfect matches.

Wolfsburg is just shit.

111njc.jpg

Jack cw

And they won't take it.
Wolfsburg is just shit.
Not really. Shit are other teams in Bundesliga, Wolfsburg simply are not consistent enough. But in a game like this when you have nothing to lose, you can only win. Parking the bus and with Draxler, Schürrle, Vierinha and Kruse they have decent counter players with pace for quick counters. Coupled with Reals form at the moment, they could struggle against WOB.

Not really. Shit are other teams in Bundesliga, Wolfsburg simply are not consistent enough. But in a game like this when you have nothing to lose, you can only win. Parking the bus and with Draxler, Schürrle, Vierinha and Kruse they have decent counter players with pace for quick counters. Coupled with Reals form at the moment, they could struggle against WOB.

They lost against every good team they played this season. Frankly, that might only be BVB and Bayern but still. They even lost against Man United m8

Real Madrid - Wolfsburg: Real is the luckiest team ever, always gets the easiest rivals in draws. Even if they are awful this season this QF is going to be so easy for them.
PSG - Manchester City: el cashico. I think PSG is a better team but I expect a tough match for both.
Barcelona - Atletico Madrid: probably the best two teams in Europe at the moment. Barcelona is the favorite but Atletico is the only team able to pull up a fight against them.
Bayern - Benfica: after seeing what happened to Bayern against Juve i'm not so sure about them reaching the next stage. Also, Benfica is a great team and is doing a great season.

Jack cw

Bayern - Benfica: after seeing what happened to Bayern against Juve i'm not so sure about them reaching the next stage. Also, Benfica is a great team and is doing a great season.
Boateng, Martinez and badstuber are out, Juventus is a top 4 club and we came back. Our offence is the second best after Barcas. Pretty sure we are the only ones who could beat them.

Anyone know if Kevin Volland is any good? I know Hoffenheim are essentially the German Newcastle right now, but I've always been curious about him.

Best wishes.

England could end up really missing Alex Iwobi (Okocha's nephew). Will get his first competitive cap for Nigeria in the coming international break - 3 he's also currently eligible for England.

Are fans really expecting Mou to take over in the summer? I know higher management in the EPL are eager to panic but...

The thought is that it's already a done deal. But now United could realistically get 2nd and FA Cup. Even if they got 4th and FA Cup, I think Man Utd fans would have taken that at the start of the season.

Arsenal look so much safer with Elneny in midfield than Ramsey. Square peg. Elneny is the metronome this Arsenal side needs to thrive (when Arteta / Cazorla / Wilshere are out of the side) - he just keeps things ticking over.

RiggyRob

The thought is that it's already a done deal. But now United could realistically get 2nd and FA Cup. Even if they got 4th and FA Cup, I think Man Utd fans would have taken that at the start of the season.

Realistically? Not even close, we'd be lucky to push City out of the top 4 and that's not considering West Ham who we still have to play in the FA Cup either.

No we wouldn't have taken 4th at the start of the season, Van Gaal should've capitalised on Chelsea's meltdown and challenged for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom