• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_briola

Just take one of the four German keepers...
naga-song1.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
My halftime verdict:

It's an unorthodox prediction but I am expecting a four-way tie for man of the match between Kane, Alli, Dier and Rose.

It could happen, probably

Seriously though, properly impressed with the our lads. Alli is creating some great chances, I rate the fuck out of Rose too, playing really well. Kane I think could come off, just because if he gets injured we are completely fucked. Haven't seen much of Dier, but from what I've seen I think hodgson needs to give him more credit.

Looking back at it, Butland should have called for assistance straight away.

100% yes

Syder

My halftime verdict:

It's an unorthodox prediction but I am expecting a four-way tie for man of the match between Kane, Alli, Dier and Rose.

It could happen, probably

Seriously though, properly impressed with the our lads. Alli is creating some great chances, I rate the fuck out of Rose too, playing really well. Kane I think could come off, just because if he gets injured we are completely fucked. Haven't seen much of Dier, but from what I've seen I think hodgson needs to give him more credit.
I like your positivity but this Germany team isn't near the best they could possibly put out at the Euros.

England's problem, that's been a problem for the last few years... too many Liverpool players in the squad.

edit: LOL, Clyne and Cahill are so shit.

Syder

England's problem, that's been a problem for the last few years... too many Liverpool players in the squad.
Thing is, Liverpool still have the 'Top 4 club' label because they were so frequently in the past, so uninformed people like Roy Hodgson assume they have good players.

Clyne, Lallana & Henderson are not England starters.

Come on, Roy bring on some hungry players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom