• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

psg were appalling. made otamemdi & mangala look like maldini & nesta. zero energy, just pretty passes around the half-way line.

panty

Terrible attitude from Jese.

Our best game this season though imo. The whole team played really well.

God tier midfield, Kroos was superb and Casemiro and Modric werent far behind.

Bale was a ghost, didnt do much, Benz had a few good chances but Ronaldo was himself again and saved Madrid once again.

panty

You win 3-0 and proceed to the semis. Shit on some players because attitude. Makes sense.

The whole team is fighting for the ball and running like crazy and then there's Jese who's jogging and even Ronaldo gave him a push to go after the ball and he was like eh.

And then there was his sloppy passes all in a few mins time.

But what do you care, fuck bayern.

Meier

I wish Manager were still around to celebrate with DC, Mango and I. Pouring one out for you homie. And cheers to GoldenCrow as well. We did it guys. Huge progress.

tim.mbp

4Xd9tpE.jpg
Alberto Moreno's new tattoo.

Blablurn

DerZuhälter;200852600 said:
Your team is next.

I kinda like the idea of City winning the CL as a farewell present from/to Pellegrini. Preferably against Bayern. It'd be a nice "Fuck you Pep we don't need you" gesture.

I admit

That would be funny

No Dembélé! He should be in over Kane or Vardy.

Vardy or Mahrez will probably win it but I'd go with Kanté. Kanté is the type of player who would never win an award of that type as he is a defensive midfielder but he makes that Leicester team tick, always pressing, great positioning, creates a seamless transition from attack to defence and vice versa, never tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom