• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiggyRob

Where would Leicester's points tally have them at this point in other seasons?

Again not meant to disparage Leicester (or Spurs for that matter). The leap Leicester has made this season is an amazing effort. I'm more astounded that Arsenal and Arsene have failed so badly this season.

To be fair to Arsenal, they're right where they'd expect to be had United/City/Chelsea not underperformed so badly. Chelsea's collapse under Mourinho and City's collapse after announcing Guardiola is taking over next season is where the failure lies.

United don't even get a mention, we're Liverpool 2.0 right now

Jack cw

you will make it. madrid is an unstoppable force at home

They apparently have "hot balls". Not good.
4.bild.jpg

Blackhead

Redarse
To be fair to Arsenal, they're right where they'd expect to be had United/City/Chelsea not underperformed so badly. Chelsea's collapse under Mourinho and City's collapse after announcing Guardiola is taking over next season is where the failure lies.

United don't even get a mention, we're Liverpool 2.0 right now

Ignore Leicester for a second -- if the current form holds until the end of the season, this would be the first time that Arsene's Arsenal has ever finished below Spurs after a full season (i.e. no St Totteringham's Day) What's Arsene's excuse?

Those first two comments.
leicestercity 755 points 23 days ago
Wenger predicted before the season started that it would be a record low points total to win, due to the strength of mid to lower end teams.

craizzuk 1603 points 23 days ago
The excuses started even earlier this year then

fK9h4Un.jpg

Getting excited for the match, I hope we can do justice and give what the fans deserve. This is the most important game of the season so far.

Hala Madrid!

Beefy

Predictions for European ties this week?

Manchester City 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain

Real Madrid 3-1 VfL Wolfsburg

Atlético Madrid 2-2 Barcelona

Benfica 0-0 Bayern Munich

Liverpool 1-2 Borussia Dortmund

I'm going with the away teams I guess.

Manchester City 2-1 Paris Saint-Germain

Real Madrid 2-1 VfL Wolfsburg

Atlético Madrid 2-0 Barcelona

Benfica 1-0 Bayern Munich

Liverpool 1-2 Borussia Dortmund

panty

Please don't step on the brakes. Just keep on attacking and applying pressure. 2 more goals and they can breathe a little pls

moojito

Reckon big lanky Toure will stroll on at 80 minutes, 0-0, roll one casually into the corner of the net then go back for a well earned sit down and a cuppa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom