• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

this game

untitled-1reach.gif

:lol

Almost 70 mins in and this has been one of the most boring matches I've watched this year. Hell, I'm saying this and I've been watching United all year.

Empty

louis van gaal sits perched on the edge of his sofa shaking, eyes glued to the tv "this is football at its very peak, this is what i've been trying to achieve for years" he screams to his sleeping wife

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
louis van gaal sits perched on the edge of his sofa shaking, eyes glued to the tv "this is football at its very peak, this is what i've been trying to achieve for years" he screams to his sleeping wife

it's funny because I want to die

can't Ronaldo just come on for a bit? it's not like being injured is going to hold him back in this game

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
No?

City are playing well and we are playing with Vazquez and Jese, without Ronaldo or Benzema. Bale has been okay but we cant finish out Actavis = missing Ronaldo.

Yes. Coaching balls. Understandably so, though.

And City are playing well? Lol.

Cappa

Banned
Leaving James and Isco on the bench for 90 minutes is maddening.

Christ.

It's like ancelloti all over again. Make a goddamn sub, you have 3.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

Christ.

Zizou is obviously very happy with this style of football. Some good individual skills and Ronaldo feel for goal is usually spoiling his party.

Ughhhh that was boring. Neither team played bad, both teams were wasteful but City were incredibly wasteful towards the end but it was way way too cagey. To be cagey was expected ,like every single semi-finals has ever been but that was excessive. Seemed like the same gameplans in a negative fashion cancelling each other out.

Overall a good result for City, prevented Real from getting an away goal and not going into an away game down or at a technical disadvantage. Especially if its against a full strength Real.

My personal gripe was looking forward at the end of the first half and the beginning of the second half Inheacho was in pretty much open space screaming for the ball, the kid has a better goal per min than Suarez just fucking give him a pop. He also created some of the best potential chances for City which amounted to nothing and Real noticed his threat quicker than City players noticed his potential. Could have done with Toure coming on towards the and deliver some good balls.

tim.mbp

Christ.

Is James fit? ESPN FC guys mentioned the other day after the Rayo game that Zizou complained he was out of shape.

Gothos

So, another boring game in the 1st leg of the cup phase? Color me surprised :) It's been like that for a few seasons now - teams are just too scared to lose the series in the first game resulting in snorefest. As usual, real football begins in 2nd leg when someone actually has to win it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom