• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

1840366-38804551-2560-1440.jpg

welcome back mats

Watching Copa Libertadores (River Plate game) and one of the commentator's name is Diego Fucks. I giggled a bit then realized why haven't I seen this before, I've been watching most of the games on Fox Deportes.

Credit for not blurring his name out(unless this is all a mistake and someone messed up).

Elchele

Watching Copa Libertadores (River Plate game) and one of the commentator's name is Diego Fucks. I giggled a bit then realized why haven't I seen this before, I've been watching most of the games on Fox Deportes.

Credit for not blurring his name out(unless this is all a mistake and someone messed up).

that's his name. pls respect

I dunno, 40m is not impossible. They're desperate for him, apparently. Not in a year, right now.
I agree with your assessment of the Goatze situation. It's unrealistic and I really don't want him anywhere near here, but us pulling a Lewandowski on the Bavarian vultures would be great. Even if he spends the next season in the stands, lol.

Well, it certainly will be interesting. You're right, I don't think Bayern fancies signing another CB this summer (or keeping Tasci for another year lololol) if Hummels isn't allowed to leave. And Hummels would be almost 29 as well next year, it really is now or never for him and Bayern. Add that Hummels wants this transfer over before the Euro and we could see Bayern pay a nice sum (~30m). Although I'd love it if Bayern acts cheap and all this transfer shit will continue well on during the Euro.

However, I think Bayern thought they could use Götze to fuck with us. And I don't think it's by accident that the two journalists closest to BVB (Hennecke and Röckenhaus) start writing about 40m for Hummels and Götze on a free next year. That's all improving our (Watzke's) bargaining position.

Blablurn

Arjen Robben is out for rest of the season [Sport1]

:lol

i guess that's the last chapter of robbens bayern career

if he ever recovers he should just be a sub

or we sell him for 8m to manchester united

Jack cw

Well, it certainly will be interesting. You're right, I don't think Bayern fancies signing another CB this summer (or keeping Tasci for another year lololol) if Hummels isn't allowed to leave. And Hummels would be almost 29 as well next year, it really is now or never for him and Bayern. Add that Hummels wants this transfer over before the Euro and we could see Bayern pay a nice sum (~30m). Although I'd love it if Bayern acts cheap and all this transfer shit will continue well on during the Euro.

However, I think Bayern thought they could use Götze to fuck with us. And I don't think it's by accident that the two journalists closest to BVB (Hennecke and Röckenhaus) start writing about 40m for Hummels and Götze on a free next year. That's all improving our (Watzke's) bargaining position.
Sorry Milch but it's funny. You are now bargaining and that's stage 3 now. Hilarious!
Arjen Robben is out for rest of the season [Sport1]

:lol

i guess that's the last chapter of robbens bayern career

if he ever recovers he should just be a sub

or we sell him for 8m to manchester united
Now it makes sense we asked Arsenal about Sanchez.

Rhein-Neckar-Zeitung says that Süle to BVB could very well happen. They are the closest source to Hoffenheim as far as I know.

I'd prefer him to Toprak anytime. However, Ginter looked like a great CB at Freiburg as well and he didn't really make the breakthrough at CB...

Sorry Milch but it's funny. You are now bargaining and that's stage 3 now. Hilarious!

?

Go back to Sport 1, you're still drunk

Jack cw

if sanchez happens i sure cant wait for next years cl semi final

i just see it as a final
Haha, well there is a reason why we haven't extended the contracts of Robben and Ribery yet. Sanchez, Costa and Coman would be a great line up of wingers, with enough pace and power.
Rhein-Neckar-Zeitung says that Süle to BVB could very well happen. They are the closest source to Hoffenheim as far as I know.

I'd prefer him to Toprak anytime. However, Ginter looked like a great CB at Freiburg as well and he didn't really make the breakthrough at CB...
? Go back to Sport 1, you're still drunk

Süle wont be cheap, but I guess for the Hummels money doable.
And I'm not the one who bragains with possible transfer fees to arrange with the situation. I know, grief is a shit thing, but soon you'll come to acceptance ;)

Süle wont be cheap, but I guess for the Hummels money doable.
And I'm not the one who bragains with possible transfer fees to arrange with the situation. I know, grief is a shit thing, but soon you'll come to acceptance ;)

They say Hoffenheim want 15m for Süle. Certainly not cheap but totally doable if we really want him..

And stop the bullshit please. What's there to arrange with the situation? I'd rather take 15m and see him piss off than Watzke not selling him. However, we all know that won't happen.

Jack cw

They say Hoffenheim want 15m for Süle. Certainly not cheap but totally doable if we really want him..

And stop the bullshit please. What's there to arrange with the situation? I'd rather take 15m and see him piss off than Watzke not selling him. However, we all know that won't happen.

No fun allowed :/

Anyway:
Bayern denies Sport1 news that Robben is out for 3 months.
Hörwick just said Robben is in training at the moment and is going to play this season. Maybe next week already with the team.

Sport1... Was für Pfeifen.

Blablurn

Christian Ortlepp @OrtivorOrt
2 unabhängige Quellen haben Info vermeldet - sollten diese falsch sein (was ich für AR10 hoffe): Ich liege hier gerne daneben! Dann: Sorry!

stahp

Too expensive. He's young, not that experienced and as you said might be the next Ginter situation waiting. Would work as Subotic replacement for 7m. That's why I threw Knoche in the mix. 1 year left in his contract, and not playing right now. Bargain bin.

Would the money saved get someone experienced.

DerZuhälter;202200907 said:
Too expensive. He's young, not that experienced and as you said might be the next Ginter situation waiting. Would work as Subotic replacement for 7m. That's why I threw Knoche in the mix. 1 year left in his contract, and not playing right now. Bargain bin.

Would the money saved get someone experienced.

#RelegateHoffenheim and #FreeSüle :D

sora87

I wish BT Sports would pick up the Argentina and Brazilian leagues, would like to follow them properly.

No way they are next season Adidas kits. There is zero consistency between them. They essentially create one model, same cut, same fabric and same manufacture branding then apply different colours. Sometimes you might get two different models but that is usually a different type of collar. Plus they look amazingly cheap even for a prototype.

Adidas-2015-2016-Third-Kits%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Only bit of distinction apart from the colours is the henley collar on the Real kit. My guess is they will be pretty much the same as the 2016/17 international kits. Just like the international kits were the same as the club kits for 2015/16.

Beefy

No way they are next season Adidas kits. There is zero consistency between them. They essentially create one model, same cut, same fabric and same manufacture branding then apply different colours. Sometimes you might get two different models but that is usually a different type of collar. Plus they look amazingly cheap even for a prototype.

Adidas-2015-2016-Third-Kits%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Only bit of distinction apart from the colours is the henley collar on the Real kit. My guess is they will be pretty much the same as the 2016/17 international kits. Just like the international kits were the same as the club kits for 2015/16.

We will see. That Utd away is awful if true

Whole Bayern kit apparently.

http://todosobrecamisetas.com/2016/04/bayern-munich-adidas-home-kit-2016-2017-leaked/

They are in line with these here:
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/...iew-all-leaked-and-official-16-17-shirts.html

And that site has been right for years now. You better believe they are real cause they are.

A collar... Seriously? We dont deserve a CL final with kits like this.

It's the other way round, you don't deserve nice kits if you don't make it to the CL final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom