• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like reif indeed haha

lol @ dortmund fans boing hummels

so much for echte liebe

Hummels lost a lot of respect from me. I remember him scolding at other players when bvb was not dokng so well. Also he scolded götze for leaving bvb to munich. Looks like he was just jealous when götze left.

spidye

Deutscher Meister :)

love how pep still doesn't understand that he's not playing against getafe, levante and some other random la liga team after three years

piss off

and with that I'm done :)

la_briola

Darmstadt 1:2 Frankfurt

are they really doing it?
laugh.gif

/bvb banter

- Auba (25 goals) could snatch the golden boot from Lewandowaski (27 goals)
- Micky has so far accumulated 20 assists and 11 goals and is the best player of the season: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...bundesliga/2015-16/topspieler-der-saison.html
- It's reassuring that he'll stay no matter what (if Watzke is to be believed)
- Fuck Hummels. Whoever succeeds him can't possibly as slow as he is right now
- Fuck Durm's hair

Yeah hummels has been the worst player in bvb from the regular squad.

Last year he was dragging the team down and even this season his performance was terribad in some matches (for example in hamburg)

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Luckily Bale scored, because Real again played quite average. I really don't like this style of football that Zizou has imposed.

bjaelke

Gracenote Live @GracenoteLive

. @AVFCOfficial equal their club league record of 11 consecutive defeats, set in March-May 1963 in the Old Division One #BPL #WATAVL

And Bayern fans have the nerve to complain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom