• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Benteke scores! He's on nine goals for the season now, one more would be nice to get to double figures
before being sold

EDIT

And Ayew makes it 3-1 :lol

In honor of the big game today I'm back to making pixel footballers. Here we have pixel Rooney and pixel Vardy.

Ug54ejD.jpg

brentech

Hrm. This is the first Liverpool game I can't watch live this calendar year, at least on my TV.
As a fan in the US, Directv has done a great job with EPL and UEFA specific channels when games aren't on main networks, but I can't find this game anywhere.

bjaelke

Hrm. This is the first Liverpool game I can't watch live this calendar year, at least on my TV.
As a fan in the US, Directv has done a great job with EPL and UEFA specific channels when games aren't on main networks, but I can't find this game anywhere.
They already played.

Cormano

They played at 6am

And i agree, i had Directv when NBC got the broadcasting right and it was amazing, i switched to slingtv, and only lacks EPL. I get Champions League or Europa League through ESPNDeportes.

Throwing the elbow after having his head pulled back by a handful of his hair. First justified elbow from Fellani to date. Hair pulling, that is some Suarez level of scumbagery.

This game is already better than all the F1 races so far this year. And man, I didn't know a race could get this boring, but this Russian Grand Prix is terrible. And that's saying something when all the other races have also been horrible.

Syder

This game is already better than all the F1 races so far this year. And man, I didn't know a race could get this boring, but this Russian Grand Prix is terrible. And that's saying something when all the other races have also been horrible.
Kvyat is trying to make it more entertaining for you.

Course it is....
Fellani is an elbowing piece of shit who never deserved to wear a Man U jersey and I hope he is shipped off to another team asap. But as shitty as elbowing is, hair pulling is almost as pathetic as biting another adult. Maybe he should go play with the ladies. Some savage hair pulling take downs there.

Caturro

Fellani is an elbowing piece of shit who never deserved to wear a Man U jersey and I hope he is shipped off to another team asap. But as shitty as elbowing is, hair pulling is almost as pathetic as biting another adult. Maybe he should go play with the ladies. Some savage hair pulling take downs there.

It seemed like the defender was pulling his hair as Fellaini was elbowing his face. I guess you battle fire with fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom