• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbis

Such an unlikely position for the English champions to be in, hoping to defeat their rivals to hand the title they should be defending to a team considered among relegation favourites in August, and with no prospect of a title themselves.

bremen 3:1 vfb, one more goal to go :lol

you don't want to watch Chelsea.

And there you go, 5 goals. An awesome goal too.

Meanwhile Spurs have lost faith and Chelsea barely gives a fuck.

/though I must admit I stopped watching 10m ago or so, now it seems more lively.

They have to win. If this match ends this way, Leicester still have a 6 point lead with 2 games to go.

5 point lead.

I hope Tottenham do win. Leicester face Everton at home and Chelsea away in their last two games. Both losable games. Will be very interesting.

It'd be quite funny if Leicester fucked this up now.

Syder

As much as all neutrals want Leicester to win the title, this Spurs result will go a long way toward making sure Chelsea finish in the bottom half.
MouBlow.png

Empty

i know the chelsea players are taking advantage of beach time before conte screams them through death by a million pushups but it's still embarassing

Syder

Twattenburg has no balls. Spurs may have won this battle but they've just lost the war for themselves.
No Dembele, Alli and maybe no Walker or Poch.

xPSlPCU.png
gtfo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom