• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Something very cringe-worthy about seeing the Plastics sing 'One Ranieri'...
dNBTzxF.png

NZerker12

We ruined the match our childish behaviour is what allowed Chelsea to catch up and we don't have anyone to blame but ourselves.

I mean look at this shit.

Blackhead

Redarse
CONGRATS LEICESTER!

We ruined the match our childish behaviour is what allowed Chelsea to catch up and we don't have anyone to blame but ourselves.

I mean look at this shit.

1. It's a derby
  2. Chelsea players came out before the match saying they don't want you to win the league.
  3. Spurs have the youngest team in the league

Not surprised that emotions are running high and spurs lost their cool with all the provocation from players and fans

LeleSocho

Banned
Don't remember if it was the beginning of this season or last year's but in this thread i got laughed at because i said that in the Premier League a vast range of teams could win.

Just came to say TOLD YA MOTHERHONKERS!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
/r/soccer/new is a bloody karma whore train right now, some folks aren't even trying

"Leichester has won the league!"
"LEICESTER are Champions of the Premier League"

GHG

Congratulations Leicester.

I hope the whole world saw Spurs for what they really are tonight. Dirty scum.

Congratulations to Leicester and to Claudio Ranieri. He finally got that Premier League title

Cant wait to see the reception he gets when he comes to the Bridge on the final day

sora87

Spurs literally turned into chelsea there with all the cunty unsportsmanlike rubbish.

Must admit, I would have preferred to see Leicester win it at home but oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom