• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see the account bit to sign up

It's still WIP, I should have it finished soon. Good luck on the title race my dude :)

epl.png
epl.png
epl.png
epl.png
epl.png

jrmanimal

I bet is not the same feeling for Leicester fans, but I think it is cooler to Leicester get the title playing than just watching Tottenham lose their game. Last year we almost won the brazilian league without playing and it would be kind of boring, honestly. I mean, a win it's a win...but win playing it is cooler.

I bet is not the same feeling for Leicester fans, but I think it is cooler to Leicester get the title playing than just watching Tottenham lose their game. Last year we almost won the brazilian league without playing and it would be kind of boring, honestly. I mean, a win it's a win...but win playing it is cooler.

Agree.

It would also be sweeter having last season's champions form a guard of honour as you walk out onto THEIR pitch as champions.

EmiPrime

Cahill's defending... :/

Definitely but this match shouldn't even be on Monday night. Sky's meddling created this crap potential situation.

It's as bad as biting, in my opinion. So could be worse than 3.

Could well be.

As a Spurs fan I am equally annoyed as I am done with this match, we have been good but have been acting like children.

Its pretty pathetic all around. Lamela, Dembele, Rose(?), some of our lads have been been provoking though (Willian, Cesc)

I don't like this, a bit of it is alright but this is getting out of hand

Ironically Costa has been probably the best behaved on the pitch, hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom