• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long time since i've seen chelsea this consistently bad, we look a mess everywhere on the field.
Every player looks tired and nervous.

edit: kennedy looks amazing though

xintin

Kenedy looks great and RLC held his own. Felt bad for Azpi, genuinely looked like the only regular who cared.

Falcao won't score again until November and Ivanovic needs to be benched.

Just awful.

We spent all this time on Stones and even Pogba, we're not going to get either. I suspect we'll tie up a deal for another centre back but despite his goal Falcao looks like he's playing another match, we can't defend for shit.

Jose not being prepared to throw Remy, in which case why is he still there?

Nice to see Kenedy and RLC get on the pitch but damn, we look just awful.

Majora

So where do you guys think Jose will go next, Manu?

I honestly don't think he's wanted at United. Sure he might come in and help United win the league after a year or two but everything always seems to turn sour with him after about three years at a club, and I don't think United want to be associated with the toxic publicity he brings down on whichever club he manages.

Blablurn

TwINxM3.jpg

Mancity will walk towards the title now.
So where do you guys think Jose will go next, Manu?

jose isn't going anywhere, almost the whole team looks tired and out of shape.
Kennedy was the only player that looked like he run on the team and do doubt he won't get another chance for a while.
The sooner jose starts rotating the better, ivanovic was out of breath and walking after 15 minutes.
Almost comically bad from chelsea so far.

GHG

Mourinho's a fraud. Signs a new 4 year deal and then fucks about with the team that finished as champions last year while blaming everyone but himself.

Think of the pay off he will get when he's sacked.

Mourinho's a fraud. Signs a new 4 year deal and then fucks about with the team that finished as champions last year while blaming everyone but himself.

The problem is that he's not fucked about with the team, those players have played an absurd number of minutes compared to almost any other player in the league.
They looked tired and who can blame them, we have other options but never use them.

Look what happened when kennedy and loftus cheek came on, instant energy from both players but they had to cover for ivanovic mistakes and other tired players.
We have player options but we never use them and the same squad ends up exhausted.

Lol, hes not going to get sacked, and neither is he a fraud.

I think the issue here is that they didn't "fuck about" with the championship winning team. Signing players like we have done, being fairly reactionary rather than getting deals done early and having a proper pre-season were the poor decisions.

Congrats West Ham, deserved to win by more than 3 if anything

Good start to the season completely wasted. Sick to death of playing like this. Can't overstate how bad Lovren is.

spidye

leverkusen's tactics should be clear.
just long balls to kießling

this is going to be a fun match but not for the right reasons

for sure :/ nothing to do

ah well.

game starting now. gonna be an interesting game. leverkusen sure is on a run lately

I think you've got me wrong there. It is possible to watch every match in the net without paying for it, so those who only watch a game every once in a while are more likely to do it that way rather than buying a subscription. Sky is losing customers, that's a fact, so they try to compensate that loss by showing commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom