• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

i dont even remember him doing much when we played against him last season lol

except his yellow red card haha

He's been sensational in his first to games for us.

Yeah I knows he's had a hot start for Bayern, guess he is just elevating his game and a better quality of players around him. Was wondering a bit why Bayern went for him this season, he had been with Shaktar for quite awhile.

Speak of the devil Costa to Muller. Muller would be so big for United.

miserable

the way we play reminds me of madrids CL winning season.

all that pace

GPG02YW.png

*sigh*

Fuck Aytekin that son of a bitch.

Trying to not be biased here.

I'm a ref too, and I know how difficult these situations can turn out. The penalty for Köln was A-OK, given the POV of Aytekin. There is contact, even though it's minor. Personally I wouldn't have given the pen, but I can see why he did so. And if you give it, Spahic has to be send off.

In terms of the supposed handplay of Risse in the boundaries of our penalty area: correct decision. His arm is invested and he's not actively reaching for the ball. Plus he's getting shot at from ultra short distance.

Pen for Köln: arguable but still OK
"Pen" for Hamburg would have been a wrong call.

südkurve <3

CNl15zGWEAEpqk_.jpg:large

"anger against poor greeks and refugees

racism is the problem

racism needs to go out of the head"

Say what you want about Bayern fans, but at least their Ultras show some class.
unlike ours

GHG

Just seen highlights of this Bayern game so far...

Since when did Douglas Costa get so good? I don't remember him being this good at Shakhtar... WTF.

Blablurn

stop making götze a thing, milch lol

everybody knows he's useless

its like if i was saying smth like "ooooh, look how kuba is sitting on the bench again"

I hope they've improved fifa from last year, already preordered on PSN

cba with pes this year, not getting 2 footy games this year just to play one

FIFA has been the same core game for nearly 5 years now, so tired of lobbed/chipped through balls or the cheese dribbling. The defending is so poor in it.

Tubie

Bayern is gonna win the CL this season.

England is collapsing on it's own money, Barca is too win-hungover and Madrid is being led by an idiot that keeps trying to make Bale as an attacking center midfielder a thing.

Blablurn

Bayern is gonna win the CL this season.

England is collapsing on it's own money, Barca is too win-hungover and Madrid is being led by an idiot that keeps trying to make Bale as an attacking center midfielder a thing.

im okay with this!!

your comment about england collapsing in its own money is probably the most realistic one tho

its disgusting whats going on there

nampad

Trying to not be biased here.

I'm a ref too, and I know how difficult these situations can turn out. The penalty for Köln was A-OK, given the POV of Aytekin. There is contact, even though it's minor. Personally I wouldn't have given the pen, but I can see why he did so. And if you give it, Spahic has to be send off.

In terms of the supposed handplay of Risse in the boundaries of our penalty area: correct decision. His arm is invested and he's not actively reaching for the ball. Plus he's getting shot at from ultra short distance.

Pen for Köln: arguable but still OK
"Pen" for Hamburg would have been a wrong call.

Say what you want about Bayern fans, but at least their Ultras show some class.
unlike ours

Says the guy with the FC avatar. I don't know how much you have to kid yourself to think that was ok.
And Risse did move his arm to the ball though I agree the distance was super short.

But sure, you think that joke of a call for which Aytekin allegedly apologized to Spahic himself after the game was ok but the other decision would have been super wrong, lol.

My brother (also a FC fan) at least admitted the decision was a huge joke even though he was happy about the victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom