• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach

As much as I love that the Bundesliga is being shown on Fox every weekend the production still has a long way to go in catching up with the premier League coverage on NBC. The quality of the games might be similar but the event itself is lacking.

One thing I got to give credit to NBC is that they make soccer on Saturday and Sunday morning feel like much more of an event. Here's hoping Fox's coverage catches up.

Jarnet87

Now watch Newcastle just bend over for Chelsea and City after defending to the death against United and Arsenal.

Played the PES 2016 demo a bit more last night, It's really smooth. Plays a good game of football though it has a pretty heavy learning curve control wise. Feel like you can pull off some pretty realistic attacking runs and passing the better you get at the game. FIFA Demo is out 9/8 so will check that out as well and make a decision.

I liked the PES demo, it felt like everything had a bit of weight and meaning to it. FIFA is too much like a Ronaldo Simulator now where they just want you to run with the ball through everyone and score.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I liked the PES demo, it felt like everything had a bit of weight and meaning to it. FIFA is too much like a Ronaldo Simulator now where they just want you to run with the ball through everyone and score.

I hope they've improved fifa from last year, already preordered on PSN

cba with pes this year, not getting 2 footy games this year just to play one

GHG

Liverpool are back to being Liverpool I see.

While it's just another day in the office for west ham. So inconsistent...

Liverpool are back to being Liverpool I see.

While it's just another day in the office for west ham. So inconsistent...

Implying they were good in the first place. They have benefitted enormously from bad referee calls in 2 games that would have lost them both games. Luck has ran out now.

Indeed, they've been terrible.

Rodgers is a clueless horrible manager and couldn't come up with proper tactics if his life depended on it. This is the same guy who would play players out of position and then freezes them out of the team if they aren't performing well. He has no back up plan and has no idea how to use a player to their full strength. He has no man management, stubborn and arrogant. I hope FSG gets rid of him asap.

My bro (who believes Rodgers was involved in the Crucifixion) called me to say that guys like Lovren and Allen were players Rodgers personally demanded. Is that true?

What, so far this season? We definitely weren't terrible against Arsenal. Mediocre against Bournemouth and awful today.

Good first half, but never scored.

It's another year of promise, with no substance.

How long before Rogers is still in the job?

Rodgers is a clueless horrible manager and couldn't come up with proper tactics if his life depended on it. This is the same guy who would play players out of position and then freezes them out of the team if they aren't performing well. He has no back up plan and has no idea how to use a player to their full strength. He has no man management, stubborn and arrogant. I hope FSG gets rid of him asap.

Rogers was never a good fit for Liverpool, although at the time the alternatives weren't any better.

Good first half, but never scored.

It's another year of promise, with no substance.

How long before Rogers is still in the job?

We didn't score, that didn't make it a terrible performance. We hit the woodwork twice and had other good chances, looked good on the counter and were solid defensively. Today is a different story.

norinrad

He has really messed up some good players. First he wanted to sent Lucas to Turkey and the guy suddenly changes his mind. Brenda doesn't seem to have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom