• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has really messed up some good players. First he wanted to sent Lucas to Turkey and the guy suddenly changes his mind. Brenda doesn't seem to have a clue.

I was just about to reply with this.

Sahin (well almost)
Agger
Marković (was playing good but had one bad game against Arsenal last year and Rodgers froze him out the team)
Suso
Coates
Borini
Oussama Assaidi
He looks to be ruining Sakho's career

There are a few more which I can't think off the top of my head.

This is why I had no ill will with Sterling leaving because who would want to work with Rodgers?

How is that a even a yellow for Coutinho?

By God, football needs to join get out of the 1890s and allow for review/manager challenges.

Edit: and again, Liverpool put into a bad spot because of Lovren. He's been a chain around this clubs throat since the day he arrived.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
How is that a even a yellow for Coutinho?

By God, football needs to join get out of the 1890s and allow for review/manager challenges.

Edit: and again, Liverpool put into a bad spot because of Lovren. He's been a chain around this clubs throat since the day he arrived.

A tackle like that when he's already on a yellow was moronic

Game is not over yet

Game was over the minute they were 2-0 down. Rodgers doesn't know how to put his tactics right to stage a comeback.

Another thing I want to say is that the team doesn't have many bad players. We have bought quite a few good players, its just that Rodgers doesn't know how to play them. I bet if a competent manager came it, they would be able to get better results with the players we have.

la_briola

vfb 1:4 frankfurt
smile.gif

norinrad

Game was over the minute they were 2-0 down. Rodgers doesn't know how to put his tactics right to stage a comeback.

Another thing I want to say is that the team doesn't have many bad players. We have bought quite a few good players, its just that Rodgers doesn't know how to play them. I bet if a competent manager came it, they would be able to get better results with the players we have.

Well i thought he was going to be gone by last Christmas, but he some how miraculously survived. Got more money to spend and still cannot put a team together.

slider

We (West Ham), can't just beat the big teams. It won't be enough to stay up.

Noble's red should be rescinded. But if it makes a quantitative difference to the outcome today I'll be fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom