• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

VDV was absolutely sensational when he was at spurs. Then he was ignored by AVB for some reason and since then has gone downhill.

Dark Rider

There are a dozen of players who're better and who barely cost half the wage that Van der Vaart will earn.
Alot of players they could have loaned as well, it's just stupid.
Van der Vaart is dead meat, he should have gone to the USA/Canada.

key word "established"
of course there are better and cheaper players

what a goal by James

Says the guy with the FC avatar. I don't know how much you have to kid yourself to think that was ok.
And Risse did move his arm to the ball though I agree the distance was super short.

But sure, you think that joke of a call for which Aytekin allegedly apologized to Spahic himself after the game was ok but the other decision would have been super wrong, lol.

My brother (also a FC fan) at least admitted the decision was a huge joke even though he was happy about the victory.

Let me re-quote myself on this one:

I'm a ref too, and I know how difficult these situations can turn out. The penalty for Köln was A-OK, given the POV of Aytekin. There is contact, even though it's minor. Personally I wouldn't have given the pen, but I can see why he did so. And if you give it, Spahic has to be send off.

I almost shitted myself 'cuz I couldn't believe he gave a pen. I just said I can see why he did, given his POV. Spahic had his back turned to Aytekin, thus masking the slight contact which (after reviewing it in slow mo) I can say of wasn't sufficient for a pen.

Those guys have to decide rapidly and as long as there is no video review implemented in the rules we will always have arguable decisions.

Empty

i hope this is james' season

he's just the most entertaining player when he's ripping it up instead of being a lost little boy

MPW

and modric is still on the pitch ...

lol cr7 is so unlucky today, betis will let anyone score on them but cr7

yPziWMW.png

What's up with the serial killer look? "Heeeres Johnny!"

inky

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MADRID

Can James only score incredible goals lol?

It's too bad James and Isco compete for a spot. I love them both.
And too bad they play for Madrid too ;P

Benitez' scheme making Ronnie irrelevant. What a time...

MPW

It's too bad James and Isco compete for a spot. I love them both.
And too bad they play for Madrid too ;P

Benitez' scheme making Ronnie irrelevant. What a time...

Babel already predicted this would happen

Ryan Babel has mocked Real Madrid's seemingly imminent appointment of Rafa Benitez as their new coach, claiming that the former Liverpool boss will turn star forward Cristiano Ronaldo into "a great defender".

Tubie

BeIN Sports commentators saying Navas looks sad and is saying goodbye because he knows De Gea is coming soon... lol wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom