• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2015/16 |OT| The Great American Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNqlT6IUYAE-xy0.jpg:large

giphy.gif

As a chelsea fan my season couldn't get any worse, congratulations city...amazing player at an amazing price.
heartbroken, he seemed like such a great guy when he was at chelsea but we never gave him a chance...

Empty

rooney :/

just get big marouane on. put him up front. let hererra, mata, depay thrive off second balls in the chaos.

gomis exposing blind but smalling is still looking good which is nice

Meier

Here is the actual fee btw:

"Told this am that KdB deal was struck at a cool 70m euros, all in. No add ons. That's the thick end of £51m in real money #mcfc"

AcridMeat

Banned
Lots of money, but solidified Man City as OP in these early weeks. I'm excited to see him out there with Sterling and Silva, because it hopefully means seeing less Nasri.

Ayyyy Mata finally scored for me. Swans deserve a goal though, hopefully this isn't it today.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ugh, what a terrible game.

As a Porto fan, I was happy, then angry, then happy again, then WTF angry. So many goals in 15 minutes... don't play with me like that.

Anyway, here's hoping that Zpoooorting fuck up.

Mourinho will relish this and win Champions League, don't worry.

why are you even worried when you are already champion >_>
Im half serious

like, seriously tho, all 3 teams are shit lol. what the fuck is going on? Porto is just the least shit atm I guess

Meier

New info from Martin Blackburn:

"So £51m has gone to Wolfsburg but then agents fees/extras etc make it around £54m. Take your pick then #mcfc #kdb"

norinrad

Liverpool, ManU, Arsenal and Chelsea have all been atrocious this weekend. City will have a far more easier season than I thought.

How can Uniteds squad feel so incomplete and lacking, after LvG have had three transfer windows, and have signed so many players for so much money?

Timbuktu

City is just going to walk it on this form. I quite enjoy the rest of the league being stronger, but none of the 'big' teams having their act together; that and the league itself being tough will probably make EPL look bad in Europe again.

But can we talk about the coach? This kind of game only remind me that LVG is the mentor of Mou

I know... he concerns me and I honestly think he's putting off players from signing with us just look at the De Gea situation it just doesn't look good to prospective signings.

spidye

so congrats city to the title?

I can't see their form collapsing, especially after the signing of KDB.
chelsea and united are still trying to find their form and don't propose any challenge for the title. at least for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom