• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

bjaelke

Manchester, Bayern and Real all dropping points in the same weekend.

giphy.gif

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I haven't seen the game, did Real play the same shitty football like most of this season?

Zizou is Rafa 2.0 more or less.

longdi

Banned
Zizou is dimateo? It will be a sight to see a legend getting fired. All the past work he has done at real before accepting the manager post

nitewulf

Didn't look offside to me? And if that counts as a handball, then Arsenal should've had two penalties for incidents involving Michael Keane.

yep. not offside at all, and definitely not a handball, Kos had no idea about that ball. I mean, Burnley played well, they were really, really hard to breakdown, but Arsenal played well too.

Floody

Didn't look offside to me? And if that counts as a handball, then Arsenal should've had two penalties for incidents involving Michael Keane.

Watching it again from a different angle, handball would've been a little harsh, even if it probably wouldn't have gone in had it not hit his arm, but still looked offside to me.

Beefy

@tancredipalmeri
Fmr Liverpool and Galatasaray midfielder Rigobert Song is now in critical conditions after suffering a cerebral aneurysms

spidye

Oh, right. Funny, for some reason when people mention Manchester I still think of United.

why would you mention united in the same sentence with bayern or real?

unless your sentence would be "did you see how united got clobbered by bayern/real last night?"

yagal

@tancredipalmeri
Fmr Liverpool and Galatasaray midfielder Rigobert Song is now in critical conditions after suffering a cerebral aneurysms

24027086531_f85a78cb81_o.png

This man is a legend in my country on par with a player like Roger Milla

Please don't die Cap

Top Bottom