• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

4-3, can Celta hang on?

Mehsi.png
Full time, embarrassing defensive performance from Barça tonight.

Syder

ter Stegen is a careless idi*t. I cant believe it.
I know he wasn't really helped by his defenders tonight and momentary lapses of concentration have always been a part of his game but he's 24 now, the frequency of these sorts of mistakes needs to decrease if he wants to have a long career with Barça.

la_briola

United is not an oil club?

I really hope so.

I don't know, tell me.

When people outside of the UK (which the poster in question and myself are) think about United, they remember the Ferguson era (1986-2013).

When they hear City, they think of Oil.

No one here was alive in the 60s (I guess), or whenever City was last relevant on the world stage (before Oil).

Beefy

@GrantWahl
SI: Bob Bradley has agreed to become Swansea City manager. First American to coach in one of Europe's top 4 leagues.

T-Rex.

Banned
They battered us in the first half, and did really well against City and all. I think they would have been alright under Guidolin in the long term.

Syder

They battered us in the first half, and did really well against City and all. I think they would have been alright under Guidolin in the long term.
I agree, Guidolin is a steady, experienced hand. Bob Bradley is a massive gamble but I hope it works out for him.

Floody

@GrantWahl
SI: Bob Bradley has agreed to become Swansea City manager. First American to coach in one of Europe's top 4 leagues.

They should have given Guidolin more time, he gave us our hardest game so far and did really well against City too, just had no luck, could've seen them easily going on a good little win streak when they got an easier fixture list.

Jarnet87

Only a 5 point gap from the top for United, feels like a lot more. Jose has to get something out of the Liverpool game. and stop playing first teamers in the fucking Europa League and other cups. Give a few of the youngsters like Fosu, Rashford, and Tuanzebe those midweek games and then the squad players who a lot of them won't even be at the club next summer. Why is a 35 year old Zlatan starting and playing the full 90 on a meaningless Thursday game when there is a league game on Sunday.

Onemic

Anyone know if there's something akin to NBA League Pass for the EPL that would be available to Canadians? Currently the only solution for an official EPL online streaming service is to get Sportsnet World Now, but that only covers some of the EPL games and not all.

PatjuhR

Anyone know if there's something akin to NBA League Pass for the EPL that would be available to Canadians? Currently the only solution for an official EPL online streaming service is to get Sportsnet World Now, but that only covers some of the EPL games and not all.

I don't know about Canadia, but I heard somewhere that it's on purpose that there are only a few games aired live. So people would go to the stadiums more or something.

psyer

The reason Sportsnet World has only some of the matches is because the Premier League rights in Canada is split between Sportsnet and TSN and the other matches are on TSN.

As for the NBA League Pass for the EPL, it really depends on the rights holder of your country. There are certain countries that offer something similar to it, but not in Canada.

I don't know about Canadia, but I heard somewhere that it's on purpose that there are only a few games aired live. So people would go to the stadiums more or something.

For America, NBC has all the rights so NBC has all the matches aired whether on one of the TV channels or all online. Of course, it needs cable authentication to view it online.

In UK, any Sat. 3 PM UK time matches are not aired in England for the reason of wanting people to go to stadium to watch their local football team.

Top Bottom