• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

spidye

JmUNpSv.png

german refs

Pennywise

Today we lost the Meisterschaft

Congratz Penny

Look at the fucking table.
And stop being such a good weather fan.

It's a bit hilarious though, all those journalists and experts saying Bayern got the best defence they ever had.

Season is pretty entertaining so far, I for one welcome Frankfurt and Cologne finally playing some proper footy.
About time more clubs step it up.
Now let's only get rid of those disgusting plastic cunts and we're good to go.

Pennywise

Frankfurt wins 2:2 against Bayern!

With no red I would have demanded 3 points. :lol

Great game, dat Kovac. No fraud?

Looking good.
Stable, clear concept and the right amount of passion.

It's amazing how well clubs are doing when they got a decent coach, compared to the results before.
Dardai with Hertha, Cologne with Stöger, Frankfurt with Kovac.

I fucking hate this

You should order a supersize pizza.

la_briola

In other news: Dresden 5:0 Stuttgart :lol

Looking good.
Stable, clear concept and the right amount of passion.

It's amazing how well clubs are doing when they got a decent coach, compared to the results before.
Dardai with Hertha, Cologne with Stöger, Frankfurt with Kovac.

[...]

Indeed!

Elchele

Glad to see Kovac delivering. Last season he looked very bad but I guess the pressure and no time was the main cause.

We look a bit lost still, need more time under Carlo. Winter break will give us the necessary time for players to get the whole idea. Still, we lack some players like Schweinsteiger and a fit Ribéry/Robben.

Alonso is deader than Mou.

Beefy

On the Evans case.

The use of info given by ex sexaul partners in court in this case was the first time in 30 yrs...

Syder

So did pepchester just go full pep with a formation change for no reason today or were they missing some players?
City were easily deserving of 3 points on possession and chances created. Everton gave them 2 penalties but Stekelenburg had the game of his life. The 3 at the back didn't communicate and couldn't handle Lukaku running at them full pelt, Otamendi's hanging around the halfway line was Sunday league. If City defend like that against Barça, MSN will tear them a new one.

De Bruyne & Agüero weren't at the races today either probably due to their niggling injuries.

Top Bottom