• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

sora87

Time for the Grujic train to steamroll spurs.
Surprised Ings isn't starting, him, Origi and Sturridge up front is actually quite deadly.

Syder

What's the problem? Who needs Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger?
United's midfield is totally solid and balanced.

Oh, wait...

Daniel and Divock sure do play well together. I wish Origi would get more chances within the league itself. I'm sure he'd be killer as another winger and dropping Coutinho down.

So...

Down a goal against Arsenal. Stadium looks nice, but uh... don't appreciate the attitude some of our away fans have about being asked not to stand too long.

Studge was so close to a hat trick! Screw these Spurs players, I can't stand how they just throw themselves into players to get them injured late in games when they can't level.

Doubt Poch will care about the loss though. Surely he'd rather lose this than drop points in the Prem or Champions League.

Best wishes.

la_briola

Neverkusen.

They really are amazing.

In other news: Frankfurt thought 10 vs 11 against Bayern was too easy, so they also went 10 vs 11 against Ingolstadt, but won 4:1 on penalties.
jugg-2mask.gif

Carbonox

What a result for Newcastle last night. Steamrolled the fuck out of Preston. Should have been 10-0 or more if it weren't for the silly misses and woodwork.

I hope we go flying out of the gates against them on Saturday too. I want to see Lord Rafa unleash carnage on the peasants of the Championship.

Floody

Was really happy with the performance from the "reserves" last night, we were, for the most part, a difference class from Spurs, which I didn't expect, Sturridge and Origi both looked great as did pretty much all the youngsters. Only negative is we still can't kill off games we dominate and still make the opposition's keeper look world class (though credit to Vorm, he made some great saves, surprised he's stayed at Spurs for so long, could easily be a starter at most team in the Prem).

Anyway on to the next round, have a feeling we'll get Newcastle, which should be a good game, though not looking forward to Gayle having his annual worldie against us, if we do.

bjaelke

All i want for tomorrow is for Mkhitaryan to play. Don't even care about the result
Doesn't even make the bench.

De Gea, Valencia, Rojo, Blind, Shaw, Carrick, Herrera, Mata, Pogba, Rashford, Ibrahimovic

Caballero; Maffeo, Otamendi, Kompany, Clichy; Fernandinho, Garcia; Navas, Nolito, Sané; Iheanacho.

Top Bottom