• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Jack cw

Robben is a character out of Tsubasa. He literally has a special move.

I know but then again, there isn't even an equivalent winger on the market with his skill. Not even for 100m. Truly shows that he was basically the 3rd best winger in the last decade only beaten by Messi and CR7.

Audioboxer

How the fuck have United not scored yet. Heaton going crazy. That Ibra bicycle kick was like a bullet, surprised it didn't break Heatons arm in two, but what a save.

Syder

Ibra is so slow and clumsy, how is he any better than Rooney to be selected ahead?
Except he's probably been one of the better players on the field today. Burnley are turtle-ing and Heaton is having a blinder.

LOL Herrera. This just isn't United's day.

Syder

qSjFBA.gif

''I am the Captain now...''

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
what a cunts trick

1 team left on my acca and betvictor have suspended my login for no reason?

Audioboxer

Well done Burnley, road your luck a bit (hit the post and bar) but a great turtle performance.

Most angry I've been at a United performance in a while. Not finishing at least one chance is awful.

That red card though, terrible decision.

Also that Rooney shot should seal his fate to be shipped off in January lol.

Audioboxer

I try not to comment on this because of my avatar even if I don't care about United, but did Mourinho miss those 34 and 37 shots?

It's the kind of game you can laugh off if you are 1~3rd in the league as one of those totally insane days of bad luck.

When you're 7th or 8th there is no laughing except at you. Mourinho was responsible for losses or draws elsewhere even if the players were the let down today.

How does 15 points after 10 matches rank in Utd's 25 premier league campaigns?

Must be close to being as bad as Moyes by now.

Moyes was robbed, i've always felt that he was treated in a disgusting manner by the club.
you bring in other new managers who spend ridiculous money and perform worse than he did.
Moyes now had a better record and spent nowhere near the kind of money mourinho did.

King_Moc

Banned
Moyes had 17 points and scored 1 more goal.

and he didn't get the spend £300m+ like LVG and Mou.

This is incredible. Someone get the airplane back out.

Moyes was robbed, i've always felt that he was treated in a disgusting manner by the club.
you bring in other new managers who spend ridiculous money and perform worse than he did.
Moyes now had a better record and spent nowhere near the kind of money mourinho did.

Agreed. I always felt Moyes was purposely put in as a fall guy.

Audioboxer

Moyes is sitting where in the league just now? The guy was totally out of his depth and not one superstar players look up to. But by all means maybe City should have brought in Moyes instead?

Top Bottom