• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Pennywise

I want him back in Frankfurt, will take him on a loan too.

You can pay for him and you'll get a discount.

He just doesn't fit in, no position he played so far was done with the necessary class.
Atrocious in front of Weigl and today where he played his favorite position, he can take a big part of the blame for the 2:1.

Anyway.
Deserved points for you guys. Auba should have scored one of his big chances...but that's about it.
Shit performance from alot of players and in particular Castro, Weigl, Rode and Götze.

Thought it was going to be one of those afternoons for a while. Hope Coutinho's injury isn't too serious. Firmino limped off at the end as well. Happy for Origi. He hasn't had many chances to play for any decent time lately, so good to see him take his chance.

Floody

Get fucked Moyse, you massive ballbag, hate when teams show up and just hope for a draw, well at least we kept a cleansheet, It's our ultimate insult.
Really wish I watched the Swansea/Palace game instead, love seeind Pards fuck up.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Get fucked Moyse, you massive ballbag, hate when teams show up and just hope for a draw, well at least we kept a cleansheet, It's our ultimate insult.
Really wish I watched the Swansea/Palace game instead, love seeind Pards fuck up.

They're a team that needs every point it can get. Hardly fault them for hoping to get a draw against the likes of Liverpool.

Top Bottom