• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I don't think there are two teams more boring than United and Tottenham currently in Premier League. Watching paint dry would get you more action than watching this game.

Edit: well, a goal happened at least.

slider

I'd be surprised if we make it away from Anfield without conceding at least 4 goals.

Totally agree. And this isn't me trying to manage my emotions.

Might go to a pub that isn't showing the game. If I'm at home I know I'll put it on.

Fake edit: Actually, better check with my wife what I've got going on this evening!

Real edit: Oggy better not make another calamitous mistake.

bjaelke

Hadn't noticed West Ham dropping that low in the table. Got a chance to improve in the next 4 games after today (Burnley, Hull, Swansea & Leicester).

Audioboxer

Bloody hell that last 10 minutes anxiety. Worse than going for a job interview.

Hope Mhiki was just milking it a bit but it does look like an overturned ankle. Might be a few weeks.

Also fuck the United fans booing Fellaini. Say what you want after a game or during if a mistake happens, but not before he even comes on. I want him sold but booing where they did was just scummy.

Told you we'll be fine

True, I thought Kane would play a hell of a lot better than he did.

Syder

Firmino v Nordtveit should be funny.

Our only hope is Liverpool still miss Coutinho and whatever factors help us beat them twice last season are still in effect.

King_Moc

Banned
Firmino v Nordtveit should be funny.

Our only hope is Liverpool still miss Coutinho and whatever factors help us beat them twice last season are still in effect.

We've had such huge problems against West Ham for the last two seasons, that i'm not at all confident, regardless of form.

Edit: hmm...maybe not?

I don't think there are two teams more boring than United and Tottenham currently in Premier League. Watching paint dry would get you more action than watching this game.

Edit: well, a goal happened at least.

That was an entertaining game. Not sure what you're watching.

Syder

What a fucking goal! What a fucking man!
p0QHO.gif

Top Bottom