• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

KJxX3ba.gif

T-Rex.

Banned
Dunno why people keep comparing the Karius situation to the De Gea one. De Gea looked shaky on set pieces but he was still making some great saves and you could see he was a good shot stopper, Karius has shown fuck all. That's not to write him off or anything, but man he's been really bad so far.

Syder

Not sure we'll be able to withstand the inevitable 45 minutes of pressure. Could put Carroll on and press their defence because I could really see them going to pieces if the next goal is ours.

Neither teams have very impressive benches. Noble & Obiang will be key in protecting our defence.

EmiPrime

BBC Sport:

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho with a bit of a cryptic message when he spoke to the television cameras afterwards as he dedicated the win to Marouane Fellaini.

The Belgium midfielder, who gave away a late penalty in the Red Devils' 1-1 draw with Everton last weekend, was jeered by some United fans while he warmed up as a substitute on the touchline at Old Trafford.

"I want to dedicate the victory to Marouane Fellaini," Mourinho said. "I am dedicating the win to Marouane because it was him involved with the loss of two points in the last match."

lol

Syder

Yeah, feels like we're just waiting for them to score now. At least in the first half we had counter-attacking potential. We've got fuck all on the bench to help us.

Syder

This is exactly the same as the Spurs game.

You attack, we barely scrap it out, we give it back to you stupidly, you attack, and so on...

CrayToes

More frustrating than last week. At least Bournemouth were good value for their goals. I have no fucking idea how West Ham scored 2 while we only managed 2 ourselves.

Top Bottom