• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Mac_Lane

Always freaking Barca ! This is really becoming annoying.

Those draw rules really should be amended : the clubs from one country should be able to face each other at this stage.

tim.mbp

15419571_1342405742476784_7628193652061481023_o.png

Europa League draw.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
banter.

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has questioned Gary Neville's suitability as a TV pundit by making a reference to his short-lived career as a manager.

"He showed he struggled with the job to judge players so why do we let him talk about players on TV?" Klopp said.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking Bayern again. Arsenal has the worst luck with these draws.

Beefy

Yaya Touré admits to drink-driving but denies intentionally consuming alcohol

Yaya Touré has apologised to Manchester City supporters after admitting drink-driving, but insisted he had “not intentionally consumed alcohol”.

The Ivory Coast international said on Tuesday he had admitted the charge at a Monday court hearing after being arrested in Dagenham, east London, on 28 November.

In a statement released on his website Touré said he wanted to explain why, as a Muslim who does not drink, he had not contested the charge. He said: “I have always refused alcohol. Anyone who knows me or follows football will have seen me refuse champagne for man-of-the-match performances because of my commitment to my religion.

“The matter has now been resolved in court on Monday. As I was above the permitted limit when tested on the night, I decided not to challenge the charge. However, it was important to me that I told the court that I had not intentionally consumed alcohol. The judge in his sentencing remarks accepted that I had not been intentionally drinking.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...tentionally-consuming-alcohol-manchester-city

Ahahahahahah what the fuck

azyless

He told magistrates he had no idea he had been drinking, even though he conceded his Diet Coke tasted odd, and although he felt “tired” he had not suspected he was tipsy.
Almost as credible as :
In December 2015 Toure escaped a driving ban when he was caught speeding at up to 101mph in his Porsche, after he claimed he had been confused by the car's speedometer, which was graded in kilometres per hour. He was instead given six penalty points.

Top Bottom