• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Tonight I'm predicting we go 4-0 up in 10 mins only to lose 5-4 within the last 5 mins. And for karius to just throw it in the back of his own net for fun.

That's what happens when you concede at home to shitty Ipswich.

Quite funny really, we're all expecting (hoping) McCarthy to get the boot, it's not happening, yet the person who beat him last night goes.

T-Rex.

Banned
Sounds like Karius is dropped for tonight's game. Knowing our luck Mignolet's going to do something incredibly dumb later on.

Sounds like Karius is dropped for tonight's game. Knowing our luck Mignolet's going to do something incredibly dumb later on.
I'd much rather mignolet just stay our number 1. Karius just straight up made us drop 5 points in the last 2 games. Whether mignolet would have done much better is up for debate but I personally think he would have been better.

T-Rex.

Banned
I'd much rather mignolet just stay our number 1. Karius just straight up made us drop 5 points in the last 2 games. Whether mignolet would have done much better is up for debate but I personally think he would have been better.
Yeah, his performances earlier on in the season were pretty good as well so I reckon he will stay in goal unless he fucks up spectacularly.

King_Moc

Banned

They both make mistakes, but Mignolet very often pulls off a wonder save that you have to assume would have gone in against most keepers. I've seen none of that from Karius.

Jarnet87

Need to see the replay but I thought I saw a crystal palace players foot behind Pogba, was super tight. Rojo is crazy and that type of tackle will eventually have him seeing straight reds.

Syder

We absolutely dominated Burnley tonight, should've won by a bigger margin. We've got to take that same initiative and confidence into the Hull game this weekend.

Beefy

@SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: Pep Guardiola says Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan has suffered suspected knee ligament damage. #SSNHQ

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
This thread/community is a shadow of its former self, used to be my favourite lurking spot years ago.

Yeah, a few purges will do that. I think the last one really did a number of this community and everyone who wasn't banned just left. the fact we're not allowed to go off topic like every other community it's hard to build interest when nothing is really happening that's why it slows right down.

ElyrionX

This thread/community is a shadow of its former self, used to be my favourite lurking spot years ago.

Yeah, a few purges will do that. I think the last one really did a number of this community and everyone who wasn't banned just left. the fact we're not allowed to go off topic like every other community it's hard to build interest when nothing is really happening that's why it slows right down.

I've been through all the purges. It will come roaring back in a year or two.

tim.mbp

Need Sporting to help out Atleti here.

Edit:
It kind of a nice routine waking up to Paul Giblin calling La Liga games.

Sporting's defense is so bad, even playing 5 at the back.

Can't remember that last time I saw a double substitution in the 35 minute not because of injury.

sora87

I think it would have been interesting to see how Chelsea did in the champs league with this formation, rather than spurs who just shat the bed.

Top Bottom