• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

Two of our vital games down, two penalties, two goals, two wins.
wtzgU.gif
I'll take it... and on to Swansea.

Tosyn_88

It would seem there is a becoming issue with EPL referees and inconsistency. I just hope that at no point in time do we get another luke Shaw or eduardo silva because we all saw it coming

Jack cw

Süle will be one of the best CBs in 3 or 4 years. A solid foundation of world class talents at Bayern right now with Coman, Kimmich, Sanches and Süle, but they are still talents. Rudy is free and solid, so I guess he will play the Rode role. Should Alonso retire, we do need a capable CM, we had rumors about Veratti and Özil, but those are out of our reach (50m+ and way over 10m wages), so the obvious suspects are Forsberg, Malli, Calhanoglu, Goretzka. Bundesliga players and would help us a lote more than Sanches at the moment. Kimmich will play as full back. If the market is there we might go for Alexis Sanchez but that wont be cheap. Cheaper than Brandt, Völler wont sell him under 50m to us.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Nice shot. Ramos kicked it kind of stupidly there, so I guess he has to score now in the 89th minute.

Edit: and Casemiro seems out of shape, he just can't defend properly since he's back.

spidye

Ancelotti is the worst

All our players say this system doesn't work yet he still forces the stupid 4-3-3 with alonso

Fuck him

Jack cw

Ancelotti is the worst

All our players say this system doesn't work yet he still forces the stupid 4-3-3 with alonso

Fuck him

I don't get it either.
We have no number 10 in the squad, no attackers on the wing.
Alonso out, Kimmich in, Vidal out Ribery in and Müller behind Lewandowski, so Costa and Ribery could overrun the sides, while Müller, Thiago and Kimmich holding midfield.

Alaba is by far the worst player on the field for many games now, Bernat is superior at the moment. Alonso can't hold the ball for 2 seconds...

spidye

We destroyed mainz, we obliterated wolfsburg but nope!
back to 4-3-3 with one real winger and senile midfielder who can't differentiate between friend or foe

Alaba is really awful

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Ahahahahahaa City are so fucking cringy

sporting shirts with the name of injured team-mate Gundogan on

Jarnet87

Why start Sterling at striker over Iheanacho. I'm sure Sterling will get a couple more chances just seems odd when you you can have the strength and speed of Iheanacho to trouble Arsenal.

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
Sometimes I just don't get Wenger at all.

Need a goal so brings on Ox & Giroud. Fair enough. Ox gets injured, still need that goal, so you sub on Elneny instead of Lucas. Why?

Top Bottom