• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

EmiPrime

We were awful in the second half. Again.

Losing after being 1-0 up twice in a row is worrying. Nothing more to say than that really.

Godan

Well looks our results are starting to match our performance been getting away with it in so many games this season. We really are missing Mustafi at the back as well.

Beefy

@Johncrossmirror
Wenger delivers a classic Wenger-ism even in defeat. "Referees are like lions in the zoo - too protected." Says both City goals offside.

@Johncrossmirror
Wenger delivers a classic Wenger-ism even in defeat. "Referees are like lions in the zoo - too protected." Says both City goals offside.

He's right though, sort of. Referees are forever making ridiculous errors and whenever a player or manager says anything the FA comes down on them. Why? Why are refs immune to criticism? Useless tossers.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
We need to keep Alexis, but I honestly wouldn't lose sleep if Ozil left.
@Johncrossmirror

Except they were

Jack cw

The man. The myth. The legend.
Keller.
Isn't he at Union now?
And look what Schlacke did to him....
jens-keller-hat-plaene.jpg

Sule close to joining Bayern.

They agreed on a contract with the player. Hoffenheim wants 25m for him. Bayern will gladly pay.

Floody

Liverpools defense and goalkeeping is too shit to be a real contender. They'll be 4th-6th at the end of the season.

Our defence is fine, I'd go as far as to say it's pretty good, but only when Matip isn't injured. Our keepers are shit though, can't argue that, just hoping Migs steps up his game now that he has competition, because he's always showed signs of being a good keeper.

DBT85

England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have all been fined by FIFA for wearing poppies during World Cup qualifiers.

The Football Association's fine of £35,000 is the largest levied, with the Welsh and Scottish FA both fined £15,700, and Northern Ireland's IFA £11,800.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Saints are in talks with the council and Cenax and South central rail to buy the land around St Marys.

yeah? that would be good. I thought they would've done that years ago tbh. Are they looking to expand the stadium?

also Liverpool v Everton tonight should be a trainwreck. can't wait.

Beefy

yeah? that would be good. I thought they would've done that years ago tbh. Are they looking to expand the stadium?

also Liverpool v Everton tonight should be a trainwreck. can't wait.

Yeah, expand the stadium and tidy up/make the area look better. We want a train to stop right by the away end for away fans.

Floody

Cz_6Ct_WIAQ6Dya.jpg

Seems fair....

You'd think they'd give the teams who had European football the least packed fixture list, instead The Sanits are getting completely fucked. Chelsea fans must be delighted though, pretty much no travel and the biggest rest between games.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
David Wagner taking over at Wolfsburg? USA!

I'm still hoping and praying it's just rumours, unless we can get Rowett I don't have much faith we can keep it up, even then their styles are so different it would be a rocky transition.

Top Bottom