• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

Cz_6Ct_WIAQ6Dya.jpg

Seems fair....
What makes it worse is Chelsea's league games are at home (Bournemouth & Stoke
e5YuU.gif
) so they'll be fresher for the the away FA Cup game against Spurs, another bloody London team.

Bahh Studge, feels bad man. How many close calls has it been now? Hoping Chelsea drop some points but where would they even drop them? If only we didn't screw up at Bournemouth..

CrayToes

Bahh Studge, feels bad man. How many close calls has it been now? Hoping Chelsea drop some points but where would they even drop them? If only we didn't screw up at Bournemouth..

Ehh I'm honestly still looking down the table. Lock in the top 4 position then worry about Chelsea. They're not invincible, far from it, and they will drop points.

Floody

How the ref thought that wasn't a straight red I'll never know, an ankle breaker if Hendo has his leg planted, fuck you Barkley, you prick. Gonna have to be extra arsehole-ly to all the bluenoses tomorrow for that.

Edit: Just saw that this was apparently our first 1-0 victory of 2016, lol, how the fuck did we managed that?

F34R

Super excited for that late goal! I'm old school, and when that ball hit the back of the net, I was yelling "IN THE 'OL ONION BAG!!"

My mom freaked the hell out because she wasn't paying attention lol. Classic.

If Hendersons studs were a little longer, his season would be over. Disgusting challenge, like Funes Mori's last season I don't think he's even going for the ball

Lunar FC

Love the flabbergasted look on Barkley's face to the ref seconds after he tried to break Henderson's leg in half.

There was a moment in time I thought this dude wasn't half bad too.

King_Moc

Banned
Henderson is so lucky that he just slightly lifted his ankle up there. Wtf were the officials thinking giving Barkley a yellow for that.

TeddyBoy

I loved Koeman's reaction as well, deflect straight off Barkley and say how Lovren should have been sent off for (rightfully) getting majorly pissed that his captain nearly had his season ended right in front of him.

I know it's a managers job to protect his players but that should only be from poor tactical play, not from poor tackles.

Pachimari

CAS has decided that our (Real Madrid) transfer ban will only be for one transfer window instead of two. This is fantastic news! So we can buy players next summer.

Liverpool vs City on New Year's Eve should be fun, double digit goals incoming

One of the few games in a season you know will be good. Shit defence and poor goal keeping, creative midfields and great attacking talent with managers who rarely let their teams sit behind the ball when they are winning and demand constant effort.

Beefy

@SkySportsNewsHQ

BREAKING NEWS: Sky sources: @ManUtd have held initial talks with @SLBenfica about a £38m transfer for defender Victor Lindelof. #SSNHQ

Fonte is crying

tim.mbp

Draxler to PSG is making the rounds on twitter. Seems like personal terms have been agreed, just waiting on a deal between the clubs.

Top Bottom