• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Beefy

lTPih4A.png

Probably just refering to the League Cup semifinals in January.

Not many Saints fans would mind all that much tbh, not been as good as the past years.

Lunar FC

Haven't followed bundesliga at all this year
(not like I ever do)
, but what happened to Dortmund? Weren't people calling this squad a top 5 team in Europe coming into the season?

Haven't followed bundesliga at all this year
(not like I ever do)
, but what happened to Dortmund? Weren't people calling this squad a top 5 team in Europe coming into the season?
Who said BVB is a top 5 team?
As to why BVB sucks: Lots of injuries in defense. New main CB, Bartra, hast been shit injured too. Most games are lost / drawn because of the inability to outscore the opponent.
Well, I still wouldn't completly rule out to make it into the CL quarter finals / semis, which would put us at ~top 8 or ~top 4.

Jarnet87

@SkySportsNewsHQ

BREAKING NEWS: Sky sources: @ManUtd have held initial talks with @SLBenfica about a £38m transfer for defender Victor Lindelof. #SSNHQ

Fonte is crying

Never heard of him. I like Mou's track record with signing defenders so sure why not. I don't think Jose is sold on Smalling, Rojo is going to eventually get caught for doing something boneheaded, Bailly was fantastic but recently injuries have plagued him plus African Cup of Nations, and well Phil Jones injury history. We could go from having a solid partnership at CB with quality backup options to starting Carrick and someone else there in the span of a week lol.

Fellaini being linked to AC Milan, and he was spotted In Italy. Selling Fellaini, Schneiderlin, and Depay would cover a decent amount of that transfer.

Jack cw

Will wake up at 3 AM tonight for the game. It better delivers.

Let's go Bayern!!

Today we will lose 2:5 with 3 goals from Werner. Lahm and Müller will claim that they were the better side, and we're going to start to buy them empty with Werner, then Keita and buy Griezmann, James and Veratti because Hoeness is hurt.

la_briola

Green vor Wechsel nach Stuttgart.

The next Lahm.

what a time to be briola. Kovac is finally bringing Frankfurt to the promised land.
lot of youngsters getting a chance and delivering too, amazing.
Indeed!
should enjoy it while it lasts :lol
To be fair, Mainz was the better team though. Still happy for Eintracht.
I guess the red changed everything, also: Hradesky was a wall.

spidye

Only way I can see us winning this game would be a change to the formation.
4-2-3-1 without alonso should make us automatically the better team.

:/

Jack cw

Maybe Carlo needs striking evidence that his 4-3-3 wont work with this squad. I see he wants control in midfield, but Alonso and Vidal will die from Leizpigs pressing.

spidye

I have to admit Ancelotti surprised me

when I saw the lineup I thought we would play the same stupid formation which didn't work with us.

playing thiago as a classic AM was pretty intelligent. reminded me a lot of heynckes 4-2-3-1 with kroos.

Elchele

I have to admit Ancelotti surprised me

when I saw the lineup I thought we would play the same stupid formation which didn't work with us.

playing thiago as a classic AM was pretty intelligent. reminded me a lot of heynckes 4-2-3-1 with kroos.

Believe in Carlo, m8.

Syder

Andy Woodward says police interview delay over abuse claims is 'shocking'
Ex-footballer Andy Woodward says it is "shocking" he is still waiting to give police information about the alleged sexual abuse he suffered as a junior.
Last month he became the first player to speak publicly about being sexually abused as a boy at Crewe in the 1980s.
There are now 155 suspects in the UK-wide football child abuse scandal.
Woodward said he gave police further information five weeks ago, but has "still not provided statements despite my continual requests to do so".

Inversive

Saints should get him back. I can't believe he never even got a chance at Utd

He had chances and failed miserably. Top clubs can't afford to have such limited players on the ball, he looked scared to make a forward pass. How much of that was LVG who knows but it's clear Mou doesn't rate him either.

Top Bottom