• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Beefy

@tariqpanja

Man Utd target Lindelof has signed a new Benfica contract so club can sell him to Utd for €50m, not €30m

@SkyKaveh
Harry The Hornet is in the clear. The FA will not be taking any action against Watford or the Watford mascot #HarryTheHornet

You wouldn't be referring to Hillsbourough there, would you? That's when people normally say that.
Nope. Hillsbourough was in no way Liverpool's fault.

Edit: I've heard it said but never thought it was a Hollsbourough insult. If so, I apologize. I think insulting tragedy is deplorable.

King_Moc

Banned
Nope. Hillsbourough was in no way Liverpool's fault.

Edit: I've heard it said but never thought it was a Hollsbourough insult. If so, I apologize. I think insulting tragedy is deplorable.

That's ok. Utd fans that sing it generally try to claim that it's about Suarez. Which doesn't make sense as A: Suarez admitted saying it and B: they were singing it before that. I don't see what else it can be about other than the 27 year period where Liverpool were claiming to be victims when the police had decided otherwise.

But then, some Liverpool fans do airplane impressions which is reprehensible.

Liverpool will comment on Firmino after his court case on Jan 31st. If they punish him, it'll be after that. I don't see what other action they could really take tbh.

Floody

Not an awful lot to complain about with the Stoke game, well outside of the shit defending for Stoke's goal, but besides that we were dominate and I'm a little disappointing we didn't win 6-1.
Also, Lallana might just be my favourite player on the planet at the moment, he's having an incredible season and just seems to keep getting better. Milner has also been great.

@BBCSport
BREAKING

Bob Bradley has been sacked by Swansea City after only 85 days in charge

Makes the Guidolin sacking even more stupid, shame to see what's happening to Swansea.

sora87

Not an awful lot to complain about with the Stoke game, well outside of the shit defending for Stoke's goal, but besides that we were dominate and I'm a little disappointing we didn't win 6-1.
Also, Lallana might just be my favourite player on the planet at the moment, he's having an incredible season and just seems to keep getting better. Milner has also been great.

Makes it even more funny that apparently PSG are going to steal him away for £40 million next month.

Floody

Which makes the Garry Monk sacking even more stupid, Swansea can only hope they're in as good a position as Leeds next season.

Yep, some absolutely awful decisions at the top, I bet they go for Pardew too, which would be the shit cherry on top on the mountain of shit.

Beefy

C0t-VO5XEAEL2YG.jpg

Tweets will probably be deleted so..

Empty

nasri deleting tweets while not changing his password so him and his ex were simultaneously tweeting on the same account is incredible omg

also seen some talk on twitter than iv drips are actually against anti-doping rules lol

Top Bottom