• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

phaze

Arsenal fans right now.

tumblr_nn07knsUMX1sh5jnso1_500.gif

co4havtxgaiq8evtoqsr.jpg

na it aint

:(

;_;

----
5-4 here we go. I always believed in you Arsene.

Audioboxer

I doubt we'll ever sort our defense out, we're basically going in to matches 2 goals down before kick off.

Both teams have some horrendous defending.

Schweinsteiger's last couple of tweets...

Basti Schweinsteiger ‏@BSchweinsteiger 2 hours ago
Well done, guys. Great start! @ManUtd

Basti Schweinsteiger ‏@BSchweinsteiger 6 hours ago
Good luck for today’s @premierleague start, guys! @ManUtd

I hope he finds a good club to move to. It would be a shame if his career petered out like this.

Yeah he's such a class act. Shame he couldn't have had one blistering Man Utd season. Succumbed to injury yet again :/

I hope he finds a good club to move to. It would be a shame if his career petered out like this.
i dont get why bayern wouldnt consider him. sure he was injured a lot but he definately was a good alternative to xabi alonso who has a lot of shitty phases throughout the year

why are people so upset about arsene wenger? he is always rock solid. 2nd place finish last year, FA cup the year before that... much better than 10th place PL with chelsea from someone else that gets heralded as the next messiah (and um.. the points that lead chelsea to the 10th place were earned by someone else.)

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
why are people so upset about arsene wenger? he is always rock solid. 2nd place finish last year, FA cup the year before that... much better than 10th place PL with chelsea from someone else that gets heralded as the next messiah (and um.. the points that lead chelsea to the 10th place were earned by someone else.)

for the prices we pay for tickets, a 4th place trophy is not enough

I don't understand why they always want him out also.

spidye

i dont get why bayern wouldnt consider him. sure he was injured a lot but he definately was a good alternative to xabi alonso who has a lot of shitty phases throughout the year

we have Alonso, vidal, thiago, Sanches, Kimmich and newcomer Benko for his position

where should we even put Schweinsteiger?

T-Rex.

Banned
Whew. I don't know how we did it but we fucking did it. Well played lads. Mane is gonna smash it for us this season.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.

I'll have him at Huddersfield.

Top Bottom