• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

longdi

Banned
I kinda expected liverpool fallout, Flopp high tempo tactics will break the liverpool players before the season is up.

Blablurn

just a normal squad rotation I think. Bayern has to play in 3 ays again

damn, i didnt know. dat china bubble here.

schalke should be an easy game tho. finally at home too.

hopefully we can win those 3 points today

but yeah, i dont see much of a system under ancelotti so far. or maybe im just not seeing it.

Audioboxer

That plus "this is our year, oh shit no it isn't"

Is making them look more like Arsenal every day. Just get that 4th place trophy and its yours.

Probs best to lay off the banter till we see what Man Utd side decides to turn up tomorrow :p

Also damn, Tottenham clawing it back. I live for Cup upsets.

CrayToes

This Liverpool streak is reminding me just how much of an entitled fan base we have. Like success is guaranteed over night after we've been out of the loop for 25 years. Klopp is clearly trying to build something and that'll take time. You criticise Utd, City and Chelsea for throwing millions at their problems then you want us to do the same as soon as a rough patch hits. Bunch of impatient, hypocritical cunts.

TimmmV

This Liverpool streak is reminding me just how much of an entitled fan base we have. Like success is guaranteed over night after we've been out of the loop for 25 years. Klopp is clearly trying to build something and that'll take time. You criticise Utd, City and Chelsea for throwing millions at their problems then you want us to do the same as soon as a rough patch hits. Bunch of impatient, hypocritical cunts.

Yeah, people are overreacting quite a lot, its the first bit of real bad form this season, and will be a lot more manageable when there aren't games every 3 days. Its just a bit rubbish that it happened at the same time United started to pick up form

Honestly, todays result sucks but I'm not really that bothered if it means less games and a better chance of getting into the CL again

Syder

giphy.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
31: Leverkusen 1-0 Gladbach
34: Leverkusen 2-0 Gladbach
52: Leverkusen 2-1 Gladbach
58: Leverkusen 2-2 Gladbach
71: Leverkusen 2-3 Gladbach

EDIT: Theo hatrick

Top Bottom