• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Audioboxer

Yeah, no doubt (and I say this from experience lol), but he is good at making small teams mid table. As much as I hate him for his time at Liverpool, he did good work at Fulham and West Brom still. If Leicester are only concerned with staying up then he will be a good choice. If they want anything approaching fun there then they should steer well clear lol

FSG already have basically doubled down on Klopp by giving him that extension less than a year into his first contract. He would have to really fuck things up to get fired any time soon I think.

I mean it would be good to see another English manager in the premier league, but someone needs to switch out Hodgson's decaff coffee for some regular strong shit to bring the guy alive.

It really annoys me that Mig has been allowed 3 years of fairly regular mistakes, and Karius seems to have been written off after half a season. He still deserves a 2nd chance

A goalkeeper can't be a model at the same time. If Karius pancakes his nose and gets a few scars he can stay. Can't trust a pretty boy to put his body on the line to smash people on corners etc. I have enough missing teeth from my youth football days to never change my way of thinking in this aspect of goalkeeping. I used to love kneeing people in the head on corners :)

ElyrionX

Wow my avatar thread got locked. No fun allowed on this forum anymore. Jesus. Everything in the OT now has to be about politics, dumbasses in the news and movies/TV.

DBT85

I've got a £50 free bet with Paddy Power.

They're currently offering 12/5 for both Barca and Madrid to score 4 or more tonight. That would see me win £120 (obviously I don't get the stake back).

Yay or nay?

Match bet it and get yourself a guaranteed 45 quid.

EDIT: too late.

Deffo, this summer is massive though. The team has holes the size of Steve Bruce's head in it. Defense needs to be rebuilt, another new keeper, at least two shit kicking midfielders and a centre forward. If we don't bomb out 6 players and sign at least 6-8 players, Anfield is going to be a very angry place next season.

Looks like Hart might be available at least.

But yeah, you've got to target only conceding 30-35 goals to stand a good chance.

Match bet it and get yourself a guaranteed 45 quid.

EDIT: too late.

Looks like Hart might be available at least.

But yeah, you've got to target only conceding 30-35 goals to stand a good chance.

IMO Joe Hart is not the solution, I don't think he's that much better than Mignolet personally. But I wouldn't be super surprised if he ended up at Liverpool just like Milner did.

Pachimari

Wow my avatar thread got locked. No fun allowed on this forum anymore. Jesus. Everything in the OT now has to be about politics, dumbasses in the news and movies/TV.

Well, if it's just for an avatar change, then I can totally see where the moderation team are coming from. But yeah, it's tiresome with all of the politics and Trump stuff in OT.

Syder

You weren't talking about Trump, hate crimes, anime, tipping, 'help me with girl pls GAF', toilet etiquette or fucking Star Wars so it doesn't have a place on NeoGAF.

bjaelke

FC Barcelona @FCBarcelona
BREAKING NEWS: @LUISENRIQUE21 announces he will not continue as Barça manager next season. #FCBlive

Pachimari

It's fucking amaZing how we can throw a game away like this one against Las Palmas at home. Damn that hurts. At this rate we really won't win anything this season. We make it so hard on ourselves.

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
Fuck zidane and his tactics, idiot cant see that his 4-3-3 not working. For the first time in the past 30 years that i ve been a madrid Fan im not gonna bother to watch them anymore for the rest of the season.

MoodyFog

Fuck zidane and his tactics, idiot cant see that his 4-3-3 not working. For the first time in the past 30 years that i ve been a madrid Fan im not gonna bother to watch them anymore for the rest of the season.

Lmao dude is a club legend and won a champions league in half a season, you're still competing for the title you'll be okay.

tim.mbp

You're not going to watch their games against Bilbao, Barcelona, Atleti, or Sevilla?

Top Bottom