• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

TimmmV

This just shows how silly it is not to have video refs in the premiership. There is no reason why someone couldn't review that and tell the ref to give both players reds.

T-Rex.

Banned
Nobody's saying he shouldn't retaliate, but he and Mings should be off.
Definitely. The standard of refereeing in the league genuinely seems to be getting worse every year. Oliver and Clattenburg are the only decent refs, the rest are mediocre at best.

Beefy

It's easy to say don't retaliate, but when you stamp on someone's head you deserve what you get. What an absolute cunt.*

*both should have got sent off obviously but you can't blame Ibra for reacting.

I have had a guy elbow me in the head and call me n*gger playing football. I retaliated by scoring two. 😛

Audioboxer

Time for me to take my leave, cheers Drawinho!

Zlatan contract extension cancelled.
Pogba relegated to under 23s to train.
Rooney paid off to Everton.
Jones conveniently injured again for the rest of the season.
Shaw never to be seen again.
Etc
Etc

Vokes with a clear handball and the referee gives Burnley a penalty, great refereeing.

Maybe Anthony Taylor thought the Swansea players were appealing for a handball against one of their own players.

Audioboxer

I know I said I'd rage quit, and I have, I'll keep my gob shut for the Arsenal Liverpool game, but I gotta say get fucked Leceister! Get back in front Hull, pls.

MoodyFog

C6FSK90XQAEQjLS

Audioboxer

Go back on your word. Not enough United supporters here anymore.

Just for a day man :p I'll reserve from joining in on the trolling later when either Arsenal, Liverpool or both implode. Still, pressures off both of them now that United have decided to embarrass themselves.

I think there's quite a few United fans on GAF. It seems to be Arsenal fans we lack, and Chelsea. Liverpool and United seem to be in the lead. We lack some bite around here, but the story seems to go German Football GAF were the best trolls till some of them got banned? lol

Then there is Beefy who supports... Southampton ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GHG

Gold Member
Just for a day man :p I'll reserve from joining in on the trolling later when either Arsenal, Liverpool or both implode. Still, pressures off both of them now that United have decided to embarrass themselves.

I think there's quite a few United fans on GAF. It seems to be Arsenal fans we lack, and Chelsea. Liverpool and United seem to be in the lead. We lack some bite around here, but the story seems to go German Football GAF were the best trolls till some of them got banned? lol

Then there is Beefy who supports... Southampton ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh we are here. I just choose not to write about Arsenal because the topic makes my blood pressure rise too much. So I just forget this thread and Arsenal exist for 90% of the season.

Audioboxer

pls no quitting

we've lost enough people already

Gotta stand by my word... at least a bit. I'll still be watching the Arsenal Liverpool game!

Oh we are here. I just choose not to write about Arsenal because the topic makes my blood pressure rise too much. So I just forget this thread and Arsenal exist for 90% of the season.

Unless you are a Chelsea fan this season has pretty much been a car crash for all fans, at least in the Premier League. Arsenal are at least going to get through to the next round of the FA Cup. Chelsea should easily dump this united team out.

GHG

Gold Member
Gotta stand by my word... at least a bit. I'll still be watching the Arsenal Liverpool game!

Unless you are a Chelsea fan this season has pretty much been a car crash for all fans, at least in the Premier League. Arsenal are at least going to get through to the next round of the FA Cup. Chelsea should easily dump this united team out.

Every season is a car crash for our fans. It's tiring.

I've been on this forum since 2006 and you could probably pull up any random post I've made about Arsenal on here in the last decade and it would still ring true today.

Top Bottom