• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Floody

https://twitter.com/IpswichAwayDays/status/765629422208679936?s=09

Can someone explain to me how this goal can possibly ruled out for offside?

Player right in front of the goalie looked offside, so probably due to him, here're the rules on that type of offside "The IFAB (International Football Association Board) has clarified this. They now say to be considered to be offside the player has to make a clear attempt to play the ball, be close to the ball and have an impact on the opponent, or to make an obvious action to have an impact of the opponent."
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ee-dermot-gallagher-backs-offside-rule-change

la_briola

[...]

Also, the best footy game - Football Manager releases Nov 4th

Not in Germany.
mjcry1.png

Floody

la_briola

How come?

"Im deutschsprachigen Raum wird der Football Manager auf Grund von Exklusivrechten, welche die DFL an EA Sports vergeben hat, nicht vertrieben. Dies ist der Hauptgrund dafür, warum die in vielen Ländern der Welt sehr erfolgreiche Football-Manager-Serie im deutschsprachigen Raum fast unbekannt ist.

Daher wird von den Entwicklern ab der Version 2007 auch keine offizielle deutsche Sprachversion zur Verfügung gestellt, es sind jedoch inoffizielle deutsche Sprachdateien erhältlich."

TL;DR translation: DFL (operator of the Bundesliga) granted EA exclusive rights.

There is also no Football Manager in Austria and Switzerland.

spidye

"Im deutschsprachigen Raum wird der Football Manager auf Grund von Exklusivrechten, welche die DFL an EA Sports vergeben hat, nicht vertrieben. Dies ist der Hauptgrund dafür, warum die in vielen Ländern der Welt sehr erfolgreiche Football-Manager-Serie im deutschsprachigen Raum fast unbekannt ist.

Daher wird von den Entwicklern ab der Version 2007 auch keine offizielle deutsche Sprachversion zur Verfügung gestellt, es sind jedoch inoffizielle deutsche Sprachdateien erhältlich."

TL;DR translation: DFL (operator of the Bundesliga) granted EA exclusive rights.

There is also no Football Manager in Austria and Switzerland.
It definitely is in austria. Been playing fm since 2012

NHale

It seems Wenger is looking for other center backs and not Mustafi. In Spain they are reporting that Arsenal inquired about Saul Gimenez but were received with a "46M or get bent".

Also one English club approached Garay and he's definitely interested but Zenit president already said that they are not selling him despite him wanting to leave, especially if the offer is so poor as the one they received.

Sky Sports saying its "only" a muscle injury on Mané. Not a dislocated shoulder, will probably miss Burnley this weekend. But should be back after that.

Floody

He won't be there at 2020.

I'd be shocked if he was, but Leicester should get really good money now when they sell him.
I think the only reason he was dragging his feet to sign a new contract was that he was hoping a Barca or Madrid would come in for him and they never did. Should kill all the Arsenal rumours at least though.

Syder

My instincts tell me they've given him more money and basically said 'if we're not challenging for the tile come January, we'll accept any offers that match our valuation of you'. Pretty clever, protects their asset and doesn't make the player unhappy.

Floody

My instincts tell me they've given him more money and basically said 'if we're not challenging for the tile come January, we'll accept any offers that match our valuation of you'. Pretty clever, protects their asset and doesn't make the player unhappy.

Apparently, there's no release clause, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has something like that agreed, or maybe it's like what Liverpool did with Suarez after Arsenal's £40m and £1 bid, which was basically 1 more season then you can join Barca.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
It seems Wenger is looking for other center backs and not Mustafi. In Spain they are reporting that Arsenal inquired about Saul Gimenez but were received with a "46M or get bent".

Also one English club approached Garay and he's definitely interested but Zenit president already said that they are not selling him despite him wanting to leave, especially if the offer is so poor as the one they received.

Definitely Wenger

Top Bottom