• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Zasa

Good on Bayern for allegedly signing a cheap-ish domestic youth talent. A future star in the making & is more of a goal threat than Coman, which they'll need from a front three in a post-Robbery world. Now hopefully they'll sign a proper long-term regista/deep-lying-playmaker in Weigl to replace Alonso.

Pachimari

Good on Bayern for allegedly signing a cheap-ish domestic youth talent. A future star in the making & is more of a goal threat than Coman, which they'll need from a front three in a post-Robbery world. Now hopefully they'll sign a proper long-term regista/deep-lying-playmaker in Weigl to replace Alonso.

Who is this Bayern bought?

And yeah, I agree Bayern would do good by getting Weigl too.

spidye

Who is this Bayern bought?

And yeah, I agree Bayern would do good by getting Weigl too.
Just some bild rumors that bayern allegedly has a finished and sign ready contract for Brandt but not before the next summer though when he will be much cheaper.

I'd rather bayern doesn't sign weigl mainly because I want to see kimmich and sanches develop more and take that mantle instead of another brought in player
And weigl edpecially will never play for bayern. He was a former1860 munich player

T-Rex.

Banned
Nice start to the match. This is going to be fun.

Edit: Monaco put in some ridiculous crosses nearly every time they get the ball

Empty

what does pep even do before crucial cl ties. waterboard his players? why are his teams always so woefully prepared for these games these days.

NHale

And this is why Leonardo Jardim is a candidate for the Arsenal job. He has a long track record of developing youngsters and launching them into the first team club and also plays a very offensive and attractive football. Also when Rybolovlev stopped using the club as a money laundry, he didn't complained about not having money to buy players and having to sell/loan every star he had on the squad. He just used that space to develop youngsters like Carrasco, Bernardo Silva, Mbeppe, Bakayoko, Fabinho, Kurzawa, etc.

I don't know if Stan Kroenke is a jealous person. That could be a issue considering his history....

Pachimari

I was thrilled to see Fabinho come to Real Madrid years ago, but I'm happy let him go so he could develop at AS Monaco. And apparently they have many other youngsters. What happened to splashing money on superstars? Did the owners leave?

Mac_Lane

I was thrilled to see Fabinho come to Real Madrid years ago, but I'm happy let him go so he could develop at AS Monaco. And apparently they have many other youngsters. What happened to splashing money on superstars? Did the owners leave?

Rybolovlev's still here but I think his divorce cost him a pretty penny, hence the reduction of investments on the transfer market.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Craig Shakespeare is going to be the only one left flying the flag for English football in Europe's elite competition

are we sure the large hadron collider didn't knock us into another dimension?

Zasa

Uh-oh

Man, I hope Jardim stays at Monaco & retains most of their youth talent for next season. Ligue 1 has been great thus far & it coincides perfectly with a relative PSG regression. Plus, Bielsa's coming next season with Lille & that'll be one hell of an entertaining attacking side.

Not to mention a resurgent Nice bolstered by Balotelli & a brilliant midfield. The title race could potentially be even more fascinating next season if Jardim stays. One can hope at least.

Top Bottom