• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Syder

I miss abou diaby :(
6 appearances since joining Marseille in 2015.

giphy.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Barkley got knocked out in a club last night

Lawyers say it was unprovoked, but the video shows him saying something to the lad seconds before

Dark Rider

The best thing that could have happened to us was the Hummels injury. Imagine slow Hummels against Bale. Boateng is burning.

So our defense got worse got worse losing two CBs while Bayern defense got better suited to face Real Madrid.
We need to not concede too many goals at least go out with a close score line

spidye

The best thing that could have happened to us was the Hummels injury. Imagine slow Hummels against Bale. Boateng is burning.

I'm not that confident. Hummels was much better than Boateng in the last 1 1/2 years. boateng against a. madrid, boateng against italy and boateng against madrid again this year were some of his highlights
Coming from a long term injury doesn't help him either.

let's see and how he fares against ronaldo and benzema. will be interesting though

DBT85

Barkley got knocked out in a club last night

Lawyers say it was unprovoked, but the video shows him saying something to the lad seconds before

Short of him saying "I'm going to kill you", getting knocked out for using your words is probably classed as unprovoked.

DBT85

I wouldn't be surprised if he was acting like a dick

Doesn't matter what you act like, there is nothing you can do short of an actual threat that could be passed over as needing to lay someone out.

"So Stevie, why did you knock out little Timmy?"
"He said my mum was a cunt"
"Oh well, fair play m8, he deserved it. Now go have your milk"

So our defense got worse got worse losing two CBs while Bayern defense got better suited to face Real Madrid.
We need to not concede too many goals at least go out with a close score line
??? Defense is better with Hummels. You pretty much have the GOAT passing CB duo with Boateng-Hummels playing at the same time. I'm not complaining too much though, Martinez is an amazing back up and Bayern would be hurt if a player in another position got hurt.

Also, Martinez is not particularly fast either.

Dark Rider

??? Defense is better with Hummels. You pretty much have the GOAT passing CB duo with Boateng-Hummels playing at the same time. I'm not complaining too much though, Martinez is an amazing back up and Bayern would be hurt if a player in another position got hurt.

Also, Martinez is not particularly fast either.

positioning and being generally a solid CB solve that and you have the perfect combination for that

King_Moc

Banned
Short of him saying "I'm going to kill you", getting knocked out for using your words is probably classed as unprovoked.

In the video it looks like he brushes the guys shoulder, then strokes his chin. Could be a trick of perspective due to the shit quality video though.

Ash_69

This arsenal team is unrecognisable from that of old. How can a team be so slow and laboured with so many speed merchants? They all hold on to the ball for too long, don't take any risk with forward passing and have zero cutting edge. This slow sideways passing is killing me.

Also, why is Perez not on the bench? Wenger has lost it.

MrS

Banned
Anybody who wants Wenger to stay is mental at this point. There's no way they're finishing top 6 or ahead of Spurs.

MrS

Banned
You can blame Wenger. But the players themselves just don't seem to be trying anymore.
Who buys the players? Who picks the players? I agree with you btw. They need to hit reset. Overhaul the squad and bring in a manager with fresh ideas.

Top Bottom