• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

I hope Sturridge plays today ahead of Origi, think Origi has been shite lately.

Gini - Can - Lallana
Phil - Studge - Bobby

That's how I would play today.

I'd be down. Studge looked a little sharp last time, and Origi seems to do well as a 60 minute sub, which is perfect for when Danny needs to freeze his legs until the next match.

Jurgen didn't listen to me :(

Confirmed #LFC team to face @SouthamptonFC: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Milner, Can, Lucas, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Firmino, Origi.

Confirmed #LFC substitutes v @SouthamptonFC: Karius, Moreno, Grujic, Sturridge, Alexander-Arnold, Lallana, Klavan.

Pachimari

So after the match yesterday Morata said that he has gotten less playing time than he expected this season, but that's only because he want to play all matches. And he is not thinking about having scored more goals than other strikers. He wants to play for Real Madrid.

I honestly think he is gonna stay and fight for more playing time next season.

Jurgen didn't listen to me :(

Confirmed #LFC team to face @SouthamptonFC: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Milner, Can, Lucas, Wijnaldum, Coutinho, Firmino, Origi.

Confirmed #LFC substitutes v @SouthamptonFC: Karius, Moreno, Grujic, Sturridge, Alexander-Arnold, Lallana, Klavan.

He's your avatar and everything!

Guess Lallana isn't sharp enough to start, hopefully Lucas can keep this good run he's got going.

Audioboxer

AkuySqL.jpg

What could've been...

talking about the Dreamcast of course

Shame the big man is out for this game. Missed the first due to suspension. Wenger...

CsRqYX8.jpg

Still, Rashford's pace will cause Arsenal to be a bit cautious, but Man Utd will sit back with 10 behind the ball.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Looks like Forest is safe now, up 3-0 on Ipswich with less than 20 minutes left. Blackburn going to League One barring a miracle.

Jarnet87

So after the match yesterday Morata said that he has gotten less playing time than he expected this season, but that's only because he want to play all matches. And he is not thinking about having scored more goals than other strikers. He wants to play for Real Madrid.

I honestly think he is gonna stay and fight for more playing time next season.

By fight you mean sit on the bench for the majority of matches because BBC always gone start when healthy right?

Pachimari

By fight you mean sit on the bench for the majority of matches because BBC always gone start when healthy right?
I mean, Benzema continues to play piss poor. They can't keep ignoring it if Morata stays focused.

But that said, I don't think Morata will ever become our starting striker, and he will part ways with us sooner than later. Probably next year.

Top Bottom