• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

DBT85

It doesn't matter if he does it on purpose or not. If his arms aren't by his sides and he touches the ball, it's a penalty.

That isn't the case.

HANDLING THE BALL

Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with the hand or arm.

The following must be considered:
  • the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
  • the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
  • the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an infringement
  • touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.) is an infringement
  • hitting the ball with a thrown object (boot, shinguard, etc.) is an infringement
The goalkeeper has the same restrictions on handling the ball as any other player outside the penalty area. Inside their penalty area, the goalkeeper cannot be guilty of a handling offence incurring a direct free kick or any related sanction but can be guilty of handling offences that incur an indirect free kick.

Arsenal lineup
C_OqPLGXUAEBFnZ.jpg

United

At least Tuanzebe will get some minutes. Herrera must sit on Sanchez.

Pachimari

Man Utd - Celta Vigo(Man Utd 1-0 up from the away game)

Ajax - Lyon(Ajax 4-1 up from the home game.)
Thanks. I'll make sure to watch both games.

I can't wait to watch more of Dolberg. He is such a huge talent, that I think the middle clubs in the big leagues should keep an eye on him.

DBT85

This is why I love the PL. These are two of the biggest teams in the country, with the 2 mose successful managers in the country (as in, things won in this country) and they are currently 5th and 6th and fighting to maybe get 4th.

FFS Peter Drury. Nearly as annoying as Trevor Francis.

Sorry!

Beefy

Sky Q? Worth getting?

I would leave it a few months until they do all the UHD movie channels and UHD Atlantic. The best part about it is the mini boxes, so easy to setup in different rooms. The being able to pause live tv and then play it again in another room is great.

Top Bottom