• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Zasa

Wonder what it's like for BuLi club fans seeing the three most hated BuLi teams in Bayern, Hoffenheim & RB in the CL next season. Who do you even root for at that point?

Syder

_95943440_h.jpg

One of the best things about football is the lack of commercials and yet I've still seen this fucking VW commercial about 200 times on NBCSN today.

slider

Welbeck has the appearance of an absolute beast. The dude looks so strong.

This is the sort of thing I'd expect to happen to Arsenal. Two goals in quick succession sapping their energy. Wonders never cease.

F34R

It's bad when you have to pull for another team to win to make up for your teams result. I'm pulling for Arsenal of course.

A draw's a better result, but if someone's gonna win, it needs to be Arsenal.

I know but I felt pretty confident​ United would get at least one with how jammy they can be.

I can live with Arsenal winning. Hopefully it develops into a draw but meh. Two more games to win. Not easy but that's never been the Liverpool Way.

DBT85

Well, the worst 20+ game unbeaten run in PL history is over.

Really hope we don't regret not killing Celta off the other day.

longdi

Banned
What happened to Manu youth setup? The saddest thing about their current slump, is there are no young players to bring on.

Top Bottom