• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Bein isn't showing the Barca game so I have to rely on their updates during the Real Madrid match. Don't know if those were penalties or not.

I don't fancy Tottenham at Wembley. I can see a title fight between the two Manchester clubs next season.

I don't see United in it myself. Chelsea, Tottenham, City, Liverpool and Arsenal all have better squads and all will improve over the transfer window and with the exception of Arsenal they all look to build on what they developed this season. United not only need to go from not losing games but they also need to transition to winning and throwing money at it won't necessarily solve that problem.

Tottenham have Wembley which could be a bit of a problem but that is a quality squad with a quality manager so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

DBT85

I don't see United in it myself. Chelsea, Tottenham, City, Liverpool and Arsenal all have better squads and all will improve over the transfer window and with the exception of Arsenal they all look to build on what they developed this season. United not only need to go from not losing games but they also need to transition to winning and throwing money at it won't necessarily solve that problem.

Tottenham have Wembley which could be a bit of a problem but that is a quality squad with a quality manager so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

If United could bury their chances this season they'd have been much better positioned in the league. This summer Mou gets to buy who he wants and kick out who he wants after a year with everyone at the club. Same for Pep who has plenty of work to do in the window.

Pool will only challenge for the title if they are out of CL either after Quali or the group stages, Arsenal are probably going to lose by far their best player and keep a manager on board that everyone in the league wants to stay except Arsenal fans, because they know he needs to go.

Pachimari

Pepe with them selfies, he's gonna party like crazy!

8BfQP44.jpg

HALA MADRID!!!!

Jarnet87

United aren't ready to compete in the Champions League. It would be nice to get in for the money and the nonsense about player x will only go to this team if they are in the UCL that comes with the silly season, but they would be better off just having to focus on the Premier League.

Top Bottom