• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Blablurn

CqmnpKIXgAA3sb6.jpg:large

German shirt prices are off the roof. The fuck.

Jack cw

German shirt prices are off the roof. The fuck.

I bought the new home at BILDs sale this time.
It is discounted to 79 EUR (men sizes), additional 20% discount with all official badges and player print on the back. Pretty good deal for the latest kit actually.

The texture is even thinner than last years edition and completely made out of PVC. The MSRP of nearly 100 EUR is hilarious but demand is there... Bayerns 2015/2016 jerseys were the second best selling world wide (over 3m) close to Barca kits, Real third.

EDIT:
Those prices seem off.
Especially Schlacke.
If you go to the clubs official shops or the adidas/Nike/Puma store, the kits (men, no print) have an MSRP of 79 to 89 EUR.

Beefy

I bought the new home at BILDs sale this time.
It is discounted to 79 EUR (men sizes), additional 20% discount with all official badges and player print on the back. Pretty good deal for the latest kit actually.

The texture is even thinner than last years edition and completely made out of PVC. The MSRP of nearly 100 EUR is hilarious but demand is there... Bayerns 2015/2016 jerseys were the second best selling world wide (over 3m) close to Barca kits, Real third.

EDIT:
Those prices seem off.
Especially Schlacke.
If you go to the clubs official shops or the adidas/Nike/Puma store, the kits (men, no print) have an MSRP of 79 to 89 EUR.

Nothing compared to Prem prices.

Jack cw

Btw, played the PES17 demo.
It's decent this time. More arcady but more fun than last year and way better than last years FIFA.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Yes and Yes.
Refs are good but the goalies need to be tweaked. Right now they are a either Neuer or Hart.

That's good to hear. Too bad the PC version is the step child also this year, but I might get it when it will be cheap if it's nice to play.

A contract is a legally binding document, I don't blame him for not wanting to miss out on the £15-20mn he is entitled to. Fans need to direct their blame towards the people in charge of the club for the last three years. They, not Schweinsteiger, decided to give a three year contract on high wages to an ageing player with a history of injury problems.

Di Maria, Falcao, Schweinsteiger are all problems caused by the club's haphazard spending over the last three years.

Di Maria was fine LVG was to blame on that one.

Falcao was a loan which didn't work out, just like many loans.

Schweinsteiger will end up in the States or China if Mou decides he isn't wanted.

Jarnet87

Well maybe Schweinsteiger will come back into the squad at some point. Cup games, injuries who knows. If not he can join Rojo and Jones.

Jack cw

Well maybe Schweinsteiger will come back into the squad at some point. Cup games, injuries who knows. If not he can join Rojo and Jones.

Those Gaal transfers... A bit funny that Mou wanted Schweinsteiger so bad at Real around 2012, but 80m weren't enough...

Carbonox

0,,10278~14810819,00.jpg

Yedlin done. Always liked the look of him, even though he's still pretty raw. Got age on his side though and should be an improvement over Janmaat easily.

moojito

I'm no big Hart fan, but isn't he getting properly shafted getting locked into the CL for this meaningless game? He wouldn't be able to play CL for any other team now, right?

A contract is a legally binding document, I don't blame him for not wanting to miss out on the £15-20mn he is entitled to. Fans need to direct their blame towards the people in charge of the club for the last three years. They, not Schweinsteiger, decided to give a three year contract on high wages to an ageing player with a history of injury problems.

Di Maria, Falcao, Schweinsteiger are all problems caused by the club's haphazard spending over the last three years.

Who is overrated as hell too

LNBL

Jesus Ajax was terrible, they had no business in the Champions League in the first place. Let's hope they can gather some points in the europa league

CrunchyB

Jesus Ajax was terrible, they had no business in the Champions League in the first place. Let's hope they can gather some points in the europa league

This and the game last weekend against Willem 2 was some of the worst Ajax football I've ever seen. Shameful.

Bild says some PL club is offering 20m for Pulisic. Seeing as to how he could become the face of US football for the next decade or so I can see why.
http://www.bild.de/bild-plus/sport/...sic-47484188,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html
And I can also easily see him wanting to leave.
I wish we didn't stuff our squad with useless, expensive cunts to block our talented youngings.

He said that he doesnt want to go and dortmund said that they will not release him.. 20 mio pound is a lot for someone who played a few matches last season though. However I think bvb wants to force a generational change. They have so many young players like demebele, mor, weigl, passlack, ginter, guerrero, pulisic.. . Its clear that they are prepping for the next few years.

Pachimari

Oh, the Champions League draw is today? In how many hours? 2 hours? At 12:00 Spanish time?

(edit) Oh, it's at 18:00 Spanish time I see.

Nyx

Someone should tell Bosz that if build-up play fails, it's a good idea to switch to kick and rush.

Top Bottom