• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Beefy

Everton look like getting Enner Valencia....

Everton spending over £60m for Sissoko and Bolasie.

Wolves spending £7m on a player.

Luiz going back to Chelsea and Chelsea signing a guy that should be in jail (Alonso)

Prem clubs spending over £1.1billion... yeah billion, kind of makes me feel ill.

Football has gone mad.

spidye

or Baumann is bullshitting, lol.

what a mess.
why should he go on record and tell everyone bayern isn't actually involved in any matter of this transfer.
if we really bought gnarby or have some exvlusive special first right to buy him later on he would seem pretty stupid.
even moreso than before

Floody

We've spent £30m less than last Summer (Benteke, Firmino, Clyne).

He needs to be quick if he wants those add-ons to be met before the window shuts.

If he does meet them, that doesn't mean we pay it off next transfer window (or whatever the next window is after he meets them), it'll make him our record transfer and it'll be included in this Window.

Beefy

Cuadrado gone to Juve on a three year loan deal?

Martins Indi needs to work on his car interviews...

Reporter: "What made you come here"
Indi: "the small children here"

130505065619802859.gif

chelsea confirmed deal is done, welcome home!

Floody

Balotelli signing for Nice

If true whoever handles our out-going players deserves a massive pay raise, they've been incredible this window.

Also, lol at us letting Sturridge go, he mightn't be a guaranteed starter anymore, but he's still our best forward and would still cost any Prem team a lot to even tempt us.

Pachimari

Denmark are playing very well. I love the way we play. The pressure when we don't have the ball, and the passing around.

Liverpool sold Sturridge?

Syder

Looks like we're getting rid of Ember Valencia and signing Álvaro Arbeloa. Pretty happy with that. Shame we couldn't fuck off Diafra Sakho too.

Beefy

@philmcnulty
.@Iandennisbbc reporting Sissoko now more likely to head to Spurs rather than Everton - if so not a great day for Everton so far.

Kuros

James Pearce:

"No transfer fee from Nice for Balotelli but #LFC haven't had to pay him off, which had been the fear."

Incredible.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Spurs signings have been dross this window, they've seemed to regress rather than improve

Not complaining though

NHale

FC Porto apparently refused Everton's offer for Brahimi.

Lazar Markovic apparently on his way to Sporting. Another one leaving Liverpool.

slider

Looks like we're getting rid of Ember Valencia and signing Álvaro Arbeloa. Pretty happy with that. Shame we couldn't fuck off Diafra Sakho too.

I read earlier that it's a loan with an option to buy? If so, they're unlikely to take up the option given, erm, poor Enner's state of mind and superhuman ability to fall over at crucial junctures of play.

Floody

FC Porto apparently refused Everton's offer for Brahimi.

Lazar Markovic apparently on his way to Sporting. Another one leaving Liverpool.

Markovic is just a loan I think, I would rather just keep him though, we are lacking in players in his position, shame he hasn't really been given much of a chance yet.

Edit: Sissoko for £30m as got to be bullshit right? If not what the hell Everton, you trying to out Andy Carroll us or something?

NHale

Markovic is just a loan I think, I would rather just keep him though, we are lacking in players in his position, shame he hasn't really been given much of a chance yet.

Yes loan it's what is being reported here. FC Porto was interested if they managed to sell Brahimi but Everton bailed as they should.

They might as well call Transfer Deadline Day the English Transfer Deadline Day. Every deal seems to have a English team involved.

EDIT: One Portuguese radio just reported that Jorge Mendes is trying to find a place for Fabio Coentrao (loan). Inter was rumored during the day but now that sports radio says Wolverhampton and Liverpool are interested.

Syder

I read earlier that it's a loan with an option to buy? If so, they're unlikely to take up the option given, erm, poor Enner's state of mind and superhuman ability to fall over at crucial junctures of play.
I'm just glad I'll be spared seeing him play for at least a year.

Syder

Leaving a Top 4 club means that even with a total lack of match fitness the England manager won't select Jack Wilshere anymore.

#Progress

When Wilshire is shown around do you reckon they show him the whole stadium or just the physio room?

Floody

Cheers Everton. That's two scouse teams we've robbed blind this summer to pay for a total overhaul and still be in profit by £31m. Incredible.

sKILs5Z.gif

I'm not too bothered about us signing the invisible man, some of our fans are having a breakdown due to us being like £15m in the positive, imagine them if we were close to £40m in the positive.

faridmon

Not according to the Guardian, off to Spurs

Everton have just confirmed the deal on their Facebook. Sissoko for £30M

Personally, I am not big fan how much we are spending, and we are still missing a center forward and a playmaker. A very mixed transfer market this summer.

Cheers Everton. That's two scouse teams we've robbed blind this summer to pay for a total overhaul and still be in profit by £31m. Incredible.

http://i.imgur.com/sKILs5Z.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Meh, we just sold a terrible defender for £50M. while its disappointing to spend 60M on two erratic and inconsistent players, it could have been worse.

Top Bottom