• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

Never trust Liverpool until there's a 3-4 goal cushion. Excellent goal from Lovren and Henderson though, especially Henderson with his Gerrard-esque celebration.

Best wishes.

TeddyBoy

Excellent half of football for Liverpool, really impressed right now. We seem to be getting more consistent in our finishing now as well which bodes well for us long term.

I'm a bit curious what Conte will change for the second half, surely he won't keep it as it is.

Excellent half of football for Liverpool, really impressed right now. We seem to be getting more consistent in our finishing now as well which bodes well for us long term.

I'm a bit curious what Conte will change for the second half, surely he won't keep it as it is.

He'll bring one of the DMs off I expect. Probably Matic. Maybe Fabregas to replace him.

Akvavit

Neo Member
Dejan: “Milly. Oi, Milly. Got any gum?”
Milly: “Gum?”
Dejan: “Chewing gum.”
Milly (checks his jeans): “Nah fella, out.”
Dejan: “Clyney?”
Clyney (has a rummage): “Errr...just some loose change boss.”
Dejan: “Joel?”
Matip: “No gum, but are a Diego Costa and an Eden Hazard any use to you?”

All credit to WineForMyMen on the LFC Forum for this one ^^

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I'm not sure Kante is a good acquisition for Chelsea, he doesn't really fit in the playing style of the rest. And is Matic always this rough in executions? He just seems to be a brake for any attack if the ball reach him.

norinrad

I'm not sure Kante is a good acquisition for Chelsea, he doesn't really fit in the playing style of the rest. And is Matic always this rough in executions? He just seems to be a brake for any attack if the ball reach him.

Kante just like the rest are just getting used to Conte's system no?

T-Rex.

Banned
We made that way harder than it should have been considering how poor they were, but we managed to see it out so who cares! What a win. What a start. We've had the hardest fixtures by far so it's great to see us doing well but obvs these games aren't where we usually struggle lol.

Syder

Hahahahahaha@David Louis, a shitty player with a very good agent. How's this guy even a football player?
One of football's great mysteries.
dl.png

Deserved win but Liverpool will never ever win a game calmly this season at 1 or 2 goals up are they? What is a clean sheet?

This results makes me dislike the Spurs result even more. We deserved to lose to Burnley though. Now watch us bottle it against Derby and Hull.

Best wishes.

Rafa was the only person who knew where to play David Luiz. I don't know why managers insist on playing him in defense when he should clearly play in the midfield especially one going forward. I really feel sorry for the guy.

Top Bottom