• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Batshuayi above Morata in Conte's eyes or..

Or does he think he needs a bit of time to settle down into the system, and would also like to show Bats some faith, in what really is a glorified friendly? Of course Morata is going to be the main man.

TeddyBoy

This is Liverpools year, I can feel it.

giphy.gif

Everyones confident Liverpool will do well and I'm just hoping we get Champions League again :lol

2 match ban ��

Players are not going to be banned punished further, if it was already spotted by the ref... They are going to banned if the ref gives the penalty, and they then realize it was a dive from replays. Also from that replay it was far from clear if it was a dive or not (certainly looked like that touch from the Arsenal player got him out of balance enough to trip himself up), so he would most likely not be banned, even if this wasn't the case...

Moses was excellent last season. I've always thought he was a really good player. I don't know why you'd want to get rid of him.

He has fantastic pace and work ethic but he's fairly basic on attack and not exactly a world beater on defense. I don't want to get rid of him but entering PL and CL campaigns with him as our only option in that role is not good.

Our defense was shambolic. Fabregas in midfield affects defense. Lucky that Arsenal can't shoot else should have easily been 2-0 or worse.

Slight contact with Bellerin's knee knocked one of Willian's feet into the other one. Def not a penalty, but wouldn't call it a dive either.

I mean, if he doesn't clip him he doesn't trip on his feet, probably not getting the ball but don't think a penalty would be harsh.

If the shoe was on the other foot, Arsenal fans would be demanding a penalty and it would probably have been given

Shocking decision to give a yellow card though

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I mean, if he doesn't clip him he doesn't trip on his feet, probably not getting the ball but don't think a penalty would be harsh.

If the shoe was on the other foot, Arsenal fans would be demanding a penalty and it would probably have been given

Don't be fucking silly. There's no way it was a penalty, and if the shoe was on the other foot I wouldn't be giving it a second thought.

Stop with the victim complex.

Don't be fucking silly. There's no way it was a penalty, and if the shoe was on the other foot I wouldn't be giving it a second thought.

Stop with the victim complex.

Clearly we have had different experiences with Arsenal fans. Had one tell me last week Ozil was the best number 10 in Europe.

Speaking of which, is he injured?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Clearly we have had different experiences with Arsenal fans. Had one tell me last week Ozil was the best number 10 in Europe.

Speaking of which, is he injured?

Fucking hell haha

I'm not sure tbh, he was sat in the crowd with Alexis earlier, I imagine we're just resting them for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom