• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of Valencia who has probably been our best Defender for the past 2 years? Sticking him at RWB was genius. Reminds me of Nev with his forays forward but no nonsense tackling that winds other teams up.

His transformation was really incredible. I thought two or three years ago he was definitely done and we would sell him or use just as backup.

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
why are you bayern fans complaining and bitching all the time? You have bundesliga in the bag and have shot at ucl

faridmon

FRAUDIOLA. Sometimes it's useful to remember the forum has a block function.

As much I would love to use that ignore function on annoying members and ignorant personnel (not that I am saying BayernGAF are any of those) I reserve that function to racists, homophobic, and absolute disgusting people on GAF

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
As much I would love to use that ignore function on annoying members and ignorant personnel (not that I am saying BayernGAF are any of those) I reserve that function to racists, homophobic, and absolute disgusting people on GAF

I don't think I've ever used the ignore function

Might use it on everyone in here calling Arsenal or Wenger 😤

Jack cw

why are you bayern fans complaining and bitching all the time? You have bundesliga in the bag and have shot at ucl

I can assure you that only a vocal minority is bitching.
99% of our supporters are totally fine with Bayern and the way they come from ten years ago. The problems some have are based on complexes and in the end they all want to be Real or Barca.

It's like gaming side - a tiny minority tries to hate and complain about anything and are always amazed that reality looks totally different.

And EDIT:
This is actually a german thing though.
There is no other country in the world that is so driven by constant complaining, negativity and jealousy.

Lashley

I can assure you that only a vocal minority is bitching.
99% of our supporters are totally fine with Bayern and the way they come from ten years ago. The problems some have are based on complexes and in the end they all want to be Real or Barca.

It's like gaming side - a tiny minority tries to hate and complain about anything and are always amazed that reality looks totally different.

And EDIT:
This is actually a german thing though.
There is no other country in the world that is so driven by constant complaining, negativity and jealousy

Britain has you beat, easily.

Lashley

Commiserations City fans, but congratulations to Watford, Huddersfield & Brighton on staying up!

DGoGeCdXUAQ12jF.jpg:large

daxter01

8/8/2010 Blackace was here
to be honest I didn't find the whining and bitching of Bayern fans annoying on the contrary its kind of funny I just wondered why.

Lashley

Champions of Asia fam. <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:16.666666666666668% 100%;background-size:4900%" data-codepoints="1f3c6"></span></span>
lol @ sturridge here
How is Joel Campbell still a thing at Arsenal?

We play our shit players so much that nobody else can afford them

Lashley

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
now
BREAKING: Source close to Philippe Coutinho says he would like to move to @FCBarcelona if a deal can be done amicably with @LFC

Oh my

July 20th: Barca want Coutinho, Coutinho wants to move to Barca, Liverpool won't sell him this summer
August 7th: Barca want Coutinho, Coutinho wants to move to Barca, Liverpool won't sell him this summer

What a saga

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
now
BREAKING: Source close to Philippe Coutinho says he would like to move to @FCBarcelona if a deal can be done amicably with @LFC

Oh my

But a deal can't be done so there!

Legit so many of these reports are creeping out I am getting antsy. But surely the board don't want to piss Klopp off. Or make me look like a fool for my post on the front page.

xintin

Our squad going into the new season:

And that includes Kenedy, Boga, Tomori, Musonda and a third choice keeper...[/QUOTE]I honestly did not realize Loic Remy was still in the squad.

I guess here's hoping for some Luiz/Alonso level deadline day signings this year?

Beefy

But a deal can't be done so there!

Legit so many of these reports are creeping out I am getting antsy. But surely the board don't want to piss Klopp off. Or make me look like a fool for my post on the front page.

#freeCoutinho

yeah I am taking piss out of the #freeVanDijk shit

Lashley

Liverpool say Coutinho not for sale. Barcelona have not contacted LFC since £72m offer was firmly and immediately rejected 18 days ago

Lashley

Philippe Coutinho would like to move to Barcelona if deal can be done amicably with Liverpool. Would only leave Liverpool for Barcelona.

Pachimari

A reminder you started that dicussion. But this quote is very saying. This is what separates Copenhagens management from Brøndby's. When Copenhagens fans do something as disgusting as this, there's an instant reply from the club and call for action. When Brøndby's does it, everyone from players, manager and chairman, sucks them off in the media. "Yes that's a shame. But we got the worlds best fans!!!", how many times have we heard that shit, after they have been fighting police, thrown rats on the pitch, destroyed every seat in their stands? Mentalitet vestegn has spread even to your brain, even if you claim to not be a fan of either club.

I'm not denying there's toxic fans at Vestegnen. Those are the stupid hooligans who can't control themselves for the life of them. They are pieces of shit. But there's also a ton of Brøndby fans who behave themselves and come forward to enjoy the matches and nothing more. They do make some of the most impressive tofus, decorations and create some of the best atmosphere in Europe, don't deny that. All clubs have hooligans, Brøndby's are the worst of the country but they also have some amazing fans. To me, you come in here like Brøndby fans are twats, which is not the entire truth.

A joke!? How dare you. You can't joke about scum clubs in this thread.
Except for Liverpool

and Barcelona

Beefy

@SkyKaveh
1/2 Philippe Coutinho would like to move to Barcelona if deal can be done amicably with Liverpool. Would only leave Liverpool for Barcelona

@SkyKaveh
2/2 Liverpool say Coutinho not for sale. Barcelona have not contacted LFC since £72m offer was firmly and immediately rejected 18 days ago

Man it's even sounding a lot like Van Dijk, just need Coutinho to act like a twat now

JDarg

Neo Member
Didn't realise how small Chelsea's squad is this year considering they have quite a few out on loan.

Might have been better to sign players before letting others go out on loan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom