• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2017/18 |OT| Relegated to Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way they didn't know he was lying, as they had medical stuff look at him. So I really doubt that'd be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Think they might have hoped he'd at least have the decency to carry on the charade for the internationals

Its not a good look to miss 5 games through a variety of excuses, and then fly halfway across the world to play for your country

Doc_Drop

The real kick in the balls for this transfer window is all the players that pick up injuries during the international break. It really is bad timing in that sense

Drinkwater for 40 million pounds?

sNTN92Z.gif

pbsapeer

Banned
Bye bye cout. Think I'm over him now tbh. I feel bad because feel I haven't appreciated mané as much as I should have done. He really is a special player.

T-Rex.

Banned
Mods better start banning some scousers and unban Lashley to rectify this situation.

on the other hand the inevitable meltdown will be so much more enjoyable to watch here
You guys are so tsundere

LFC fans have kept this thread going since Lashley's demise. It's taken all of us combined to match his posts per day ratio, but we've done it.

GHG

What is going on at Arsenal. Has Wenger just said fuck it and wanting to see everything he built burn.

No.

All the players are sick of playing for him but because the board have no balls they would rather sell all the players instead of doing the most logical thing which would be to sack Wenger.

The truth will come out over the next few months as the players who leave start talking.

MoodyFog

No.

All the players are sick of playing for him but because the board have no balls they would rather sell all the players instead of doing the most logical thing which would be to sack Wenger.

The truth will come out over the next few months as the players who leave start talking.

The board doesn't care about the team's results.

No.

Something is going on that is for certain. A lot of players wanting to leave, prominent players running their contracts down, players being sold in key areas without cover. Very unusual.

I get that Arsenal fans are frustrated seeing the club passed by the likes of Liverpool, Spurs, and Southampton, but calling for his termination is just gross and disrespectful. There's no chance the board fires Wenger after all he's done for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom